Introduction

Hi, so I'm the author and in true author fashion I'd like to dedicate this piece of questionable writing to my very dear friend Ella. She was the inspiration for our main character. In other words, she is the main character.

So I hope you enjoy. I've loved writing this more then I'd like to admit. If you know me I'm sorry. Please look at me the same *nervous laughter*

I made playlists for this story. My username is 'muireannhandy' if you want to check it out.

(What's funny about that is the only people who will probably see this are people I know. The irony really)

On the off chance that someone who I don't know reads this and they haven't received my verbal warning here is a written one for legal reason ;)  I'm putting it in it people who would be nervous surrounding sensitive issues but the warnings are almost spoilers so be warned of the warning.

Every chapter has a song a recommend listening to it when you read. I have all of them on a Spotify playlist and a lot of my playlists are great for listening to while reading fanfics.

At the beginning I put the most relevant lyrics and sometimes pretty words with relevant meanings. these show insight into the characters state of mind or just the overall vibe of the chapter.

I need to make it clear any public figure mentioned, specifically specking James Franco. This is NOT based off of their real personality. This is not portrayal of the real James.  I don't claim that these are his opinions, actions or views.

It is inspired in many mannerisms but it is simply the same as if he was playing a role. He is playing a character (heavily inspired.) They are part of my cast and I hope you enjoy the characters I've created.

The character and trope is dark! Which is a nice way of saying toxic. He is toxic and if that's not your think okay this isn't for you.

This is not for the faint of heart to say the least and other content that people might find triggering.

It contains/mentions the following:

Heavy sexual content; detailed smut in high volumes.

Sexual misconduct, sexual assault, rape.

Inappropriate language; strong language and mature themes.

Mentions of mental illness; depression, anxiety, PTSD, childhood trauma and abuse.

Mentions of many personality disorders and other psychological related issues.

Extreme violence; verbally, physically, blood warning, domestic abuse.

Other sensitive topics mentioned; homophobia, sexism, misogyny.