Prologue

Somewhere in USA

(Y/n)'s POV

I was busy playing my all time favorite game called Fate Grand Order and I'm definitely owning it right now. I have a lot of SR and SSR Servants in my archive and boy they are good. I'm currently in The Second Lostbelt where Brynhildr, The Valkyries, Napoleon, Scathach-Skadi, and Sigurd are in. It's a good thing that I got them all since I think Lady Luck is with me.

After Finishing the Lostbelt, I was done for the day since that was the last Lostbelt that had been recently released here in the NA server and I'm still waiting for the next one. I could just imagine on how I'll do as the last master of Humanity in the game since I was with the game during it's initial launch and I've been doing good so far.

I've been using my luck to get all the Gold Tier servants and it's always a guarantee for me. The first ever Gold Tier servants that I got were Saber Artoria, Jack The Ripper, Mordred, Semiramis, and Archer Gilgamesh. Those four had been with me through thick and thin and they were the best. But nothing beats Mashu Kyrielight, the best Kouhai a Senpai could ask for. Her innocent look, her cute face, combined with Fou makes me want to protect her at all costs even if it costs me my life.

As I found out in the Camelot Singularity that Mashu was fused with Sir Galahad of the Round Table and he was the one who had daddy issues with Sir Lancelot since both of them are related by blood. So technically Mashu is related to Lancelot through Galahad... Okay, the thought of it confuses the hell out of me. After I completed the Temple Of Time singularity, I was shocked that Dr. Romani Archman was actually King Solomon of Israel. I was kinda of a religious person since my family is Christian.

But seeing King Solomon or Dr. Romani sacrifice himself to help me win in the game, that gave me tears to my eyes. I saw a flashback to him talking to Da Vinci about his past, man I was so sad about it. Anyway, after those singularities I was able to complete the Epic Of Remnant Singularities with some help of my Gold Tier teams. I even had to see a fucking reference to Fate/Extra Last Encore, that damn BB. She always gets the last laugh.

After that, I just went on completing the special events during my play time of FGO. I really got lucky on those times since I got limited rare servants from Halloween, Summer, Christmas, Nero fest, Gilfest, and many more. God damn I have a lot of Gold tier servants, I was in for along the ride due to the games new singularities called Lostbelts and they were good.

The first Lostbelt was somewhere in Russia and I just had to see that smug fake priest Kirei Kotomine acting as a fucking pseudo-servant named Rasputin. After completing that Lostbelt I was cursed with Spicy Mapo Tofu for at least a week. I hated Kirei to the core along with Amakasu Shirou. Those two were the worst! When I get a chance to be in Chaldea, I'll make sure that I'll rewrite everything so that it goes my way.

"So you want to head to Chaldea?" I heard a mysterious voice asked me. Oh crap, that voice is not good. "Over here, I'm on your phone." The voice said. "Let me guess, you're going to make a deal with me?" I asked the voice on my phone. "Yes. Let me introduce myself I am-" before he can introduce himself I cut him off. "Wizard Marshall Zelretch, the one from the Clock Tower, the Troll who likes putting anyone in stupid situations for your own amusement, and is my second hated character in the Fate-Series. Along with Merlin, Kirei Kotomine, Amakasu Shirou, and Blackbeard." I finished my own version of his introduction.

"I see you're well versed in your knowledge of me." Zelretch said before I got my phone and I stared him in the eyes. "Well? Are you going to make a deal with me?" Zelretch asked me. "Nope." I said instantly. "What!? How can you reject it so easily!?" Zelretch asked me knowing that one has always accepted his contracts one hundred percent of the time. Seeing him this shocked is hilarious.