Chapter 2: Jeanne D'Arc Alter And... Jeanne D'Arc Alter?

3rd POV

Standing over the ridge Mashu, Jeanne, and (Y/n) saw their enemies. The Dragon Witch AKA Jeanne D'Arc Alter with her forces who are Chevalier D'Eon, Vlad 3rd, Carmilla, and St. Martha by which point the trio are already tired from fighting the Zombie Horde. "What on earth? Who knew... Who knew such a thing could happen?" The Dragon Witch said standing tall with her forces behind her. "Could someone please pour some water on me. This is bad. It's awful. I think I'm going to lose it. It's so funny that I might die from laughing!" The Dragon Witch said with a smile.

"You ask and you shall receive!" (Y/n) said before he had summoned a butt ton of water buckets and splashed them all onto The Dragon Witch. "WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK!?" The Dragon Witch could only say in anger.  "Cut the crap with your speech already. Blah, blah, blah I hate God this I hate God that. You're just whiney kid who has issues with her death." (Y/n) said before he threw an empty bucket at The Dragon Witch. "I had enough of this! Vlad. Carmilla, you take them I'll take on the boy who splashed water and threw a bucket at me." The Dragon Witch issued out to her servants.

Vlad and Carmilla rushed in to attack Jeanne and Mashu but before anything could happen. A group of familiar people jumped into the fray to help out (Y/n) and his group. "Tch. I don't remember being so loud in my time." A familiar voice called out before she planted her flag on the ground. "Seems everyone is here." Another one said blocking Vlad's attack. As the dust settled (Y/n) could only smirk on the events that had unfolded right in front of him. "How... How could this be!?" The Dragon Witch yelled out in anger now realizing that there's another clone of herself in the battlefield with the exact same servants as hers.

"Who are you people!?" The Dragon Witch yelled out in anger. "I'm Jeanne D'Arc Alter and I'm the wife of (Y/n)!" Jalter announced proudly. "Yeah! Along with us!" Mashu and the other fem Servants, excluding the enemies and the male servants. "What the Fuck!?" The Dragon Witch could only say. "Chevalier, deal with your counter part! All of you! (Y/n) will reward us later for this!" Jalter said and this caused all of the fem servants to attack their doubles. "Guess this is the part where we fight my Beserker self." Lancer Vlad said to his Beserker self.

"Indeed but I will not lose!" Beserker Vlad said before the duo clashed with sparks flying all over the place. "What on earth is going on!?" Jeanne asked out loud being the one most confused. "Mashu, you okay?" (Y/n) asked Mashu while helping her up. "A little injured but otherwise I'm fine." Mashu said to (Y/n). "It worked Jalter and her forces are helping us hold the line until the duo comes in to help us." (Y/n) said before he casted an emergency heal on Mashu since she was the one worse for wear. "Who are the people that are coming to aid us more?" Mashu asked with curiosity.

"I'm already confused on what's happening already." Jeanne said as she stood beside Mashu. Right on cue, loud classical music started playing and it was already a good day for (Y/n) since he knew who's gonna show up next. "Crescendo!" a voice said firing a magical blast at the enemy assassin. "Decrescendo!" Another said firing at the Beserker Saber. "Ugh! Retreat!" The Dragon Witch said before her group retreated to who knows where.

"That's right! You better run you MAD DOG!" Jalter yelled out in anger. Who knew that this was a way to relieve some stress. "Finally that's over." Chevalier said before she/he plopped onto the ground all tired. "You could say that again." St. Martha said before she sat onto a pile of rubble. "You're one to talk. I just had to deal with my Beserker Self and he was not happy." Vlad said before he caught a cigarette from (Y/n) and he smoked it. "I can't wait to kill my other self. Oh the blood." Carmilla said before she started to wet herself a little. "Alright, who are you people and why did you looked like the enemies?" Jeanne asked all of Jalter's crew.

"Simple really. We're (Y/n)'s servants and me and the gals are just wait for him to give us the reward we deserve." Jalter said before she changed into her Shinjuku outfit. "Oh, I see." Jeanne said before looking at the four new servant that arrived. "(Y/n)! You okay? Are you hurt? Want me to heal you?" A white haired girl said while checking (Y/n)'s while body. "Geez Marie calm down, (Y/n) is a tough guy after all. Besides I think you have other things to worry about." a blonde musician said with a mask over his face said before pointing to the girls that are seeing red.