Chapter 5: DEUS VOLT THE SHIT OUT OF ORLEANS!

3rd POV

There she was, standing with her broken bow was Beserker Atalanta with a squadron of Wyverns. (Y/n) was already pissed on the Wyverns hindering their progress to Orleans. "You know what, screw this shit!" (Y/n) said as he grabbed a familiar golden sword. (Y/n)'s servants knew what he's going to do. Jeanne and the Orleans servants were confused on what's happening. "(Y/n), don't tell me that sword belongs to Gilgamesh." Dr. Romani said over the comms. "That's right you Magi Mari simp." (Y/n) roasted Dr. Romani.

(Y/n)'s servants rolling on the floor laughing on what he just said. "Man that was a good one. If only Hans was here to hear that burn." Stheno said while trying to contain her laughter. Hell, Beserker Lancelot was laughing his ass off on what (Y/n) just said. "Don't ignore me you idiot." Beserker Atalanta said while she fixed up her bow. "You're right. Time to end you with the most op sword blow ever!" (Y/n) said to Beserker Atalanta. "Thank you Archer Gilgamesh for sponsoring this attack." (Y/n) said over the comms.

"10-4 good buddy." Archer Gilgamesh said over the comms. "Now then. You're dead Beserker Atalanta along with your little itty bitty Wyverns too." (Y/n) said before he raised up Ea.
"Oh shit! Hide!" Semiramis said before she ducked behind a tree along with the rest of (Y/n)'s servants.

(A/n: Replace Gilgamesh with (y/n) and you're good to go)

Jeanne and the other Orleans servants did the same but the Orleans servants hid behind Jeanne. But come on, the only way you can dodge Ea is to move to another reality or Multiverse. Either way, you're dead as fuck when you're in the blast zone of Ea. "Oh Shi-" those were the last words that Beserker Atalanta said before she was turned to Ash by Ea.

"Little Overkill much?!" Edmond Dantes yelled out while his ears are still ringing from the initial blast. "Yep." (Y/n) smiled before he gave a thumbs up. "Well... that takes care of our problems. TIME TO DEUS VOLT THE SHIT OUT OF ORLEANS!" (y/n) said proudly before he changed into the Vortiger's outfit from For Honor.

 TIME TO DEUS VOLT THE SHIT OUT OF ORLEANS!" (y/n) said proudly before he changed into the Vortiger's outfit from For Honor

Luckily for him, he knew how to change his clothes on the fly because of the Magic that Zelretch gave him. "Damn son. That's a cool Knight Armor." Mordred said with a smirk on her face. "DEUS VOLT ALL THE WAY TO ORLEANS!" (Y/n) said while he raised up Excalibur Morgan. "DEUS VOLT!" the knights of the Round Table said unison.

"CHARGE!" (Y/n) said while he charged to the castle of Orleans. The rest of the Servants charged along with him towards the Orleans castle. Soon, (Y/n) and his servants reached the castle and he ordered all of his servants to storm the Castle and they killed all of the opposition in their way. Wyverns, Zombies, skeletons, and many more enemies were defeated in one fell swoop.

As the army reached Berserker Chevalier D'Eon and Berserker Carmilla they were instally scared shitless on the sight of the enemy. "FOR THE LORD AND HIS KINGDOM!" (Y/n) yelled out as he charged towards the two servants in front of him. (Y/n) pulled out a mini gun from his phone and began to skeet shoot every enemy in sight.