Chapter 3 New & Inprove

Freddy Fazbear Pizza
Now Open

I read the big banner outside the pizzeria. It looked so different, then the one I used to go to as a kid. Jack on the other hand was jumping like a little kid. He has never been to a kids pizzeria before, not even when he was a kid. He would only see it on tv commercials.

We both enter & we're greated by the smell of hot delicious pizza. The place was ful of kids, laughing playing, & some wher crying beacuse the animatronics where creepy. I agree to.

Me & Jack sit in a table & a waitress comes to us,

"Hello! How are you guys doing? Are you enjoying your day? What will you be ordering? " Damn she was too happy. Jack ordered two large pizzas with hot wings. The waitress agreed & left.

"Dude this is awesome i feel like i kid again," Jack said happily. "Yeah I know how you feel," I told him.

The lights started to fade & the children got quiet & sat at the front of the stage. Whats going on? I think to myself. The lights shine on the animatronics & they start to play one of there songs. Jack sqealed like a little kid. His so cute like this, his laugh was adorable. I didn't notice i was staring at him until he saw me.

"Uhhhhh hello you there Reina?" He waved his hand infromt of my face. I blushed & looked away.Wow thats embarrassing, geez I didn't even notice him looking at me. Im suck a dork. He smiled at me & rubbed his neck. Ohhhhhhhhh shit now it got more awkward. We just sat there quiet listening to the animatronics talking & singing when "Hey Rey I was wo-" He was cut off buy the waitress

"Heeeeeerrreeeeeees you pizzas & hot wings!" She puts the plate of pizzas down, with the hot wings. "Would you like anything else?" I said no & she walked away. "Oh my freaking gawd ma hawt wings are here!!!" I squealed. I was going to eat when i remembered what Jack was about to tell me. "Oh what were you going to tell me?" I asked looking at him. He opened his mouth, but hesitated, "N-nothing just forget about it heheheehe..." He was blushing.

& I blushed too. Was he going to.... Nah probably not I'm just imaging things. I grabbed a hot wing & handed it to him "Okay here have some hawt wings Jacky Boy." He smiled again & took the hot wing.

We spent at least 2 hours playing games trying to win 1000 tickets just for a stinking freddy plushy. We faild miserably, & just ended up getting small toys & candies. We had a great time. I texted Gabby a picture of me & Jack with the animatronics with the caption saying Wish you were here Gabby (; we lovee youuu & sended it to her.

It was 8:30 p.m & pizzeria was about to be closing. Jack walked me to my house, & we were at my door steps. I hugged him good bye, & he left. I open the door to the house calling Jeremy's name. "Jeremy were are you?" His head popped out of the kitchen. "In here making dinner for us. I need to tell you something important Rey," he said in excitement.

I walked to the kitchen & sat down. The smell of his delicious food made my stomach growl. I know I ate pizza & all, but Jeremy's food is fucking good. He puts a plate in front of me, he was hummimg a song His so happy right know. Did he meet someone or what? He sat down next to me. "Okay are you ready?" I was confused & scared, I hate when he does this. "W-what is it? Spil it out bro." "I got the job at Freddy's!"

I sqealed "ARE YOU SERIOUS JERY!? IM SO HAPPY OH MY GOSH ! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!" I hugged him ever so tightly. I was happy for him. "Y-yeah I know right? I called the add, & the manager said I can came today at 11p.m to start filing some paper & i can start with my job." I stop smiling. Did he just say 11p.m?

"Ummmm... what fo you mean that you leave at 11p.m?" I ask conserned. He scratch the back of his head & he said nervously, "Well Rey as you can see *cough* thisisanightjobthatstartsat12&endsat6a.m." He said it fast i didn't know what he said.

"Come again?"

Jeremy took a long deep breath & reapeted what he said again "This is a night job that starts at 12 a.m & ends at 6 a.m." I was confused. "So you're like a night gaurd then?" He nodded. "Yeah something like that but dont worry I'll be okay sis." He patted my head like he use to do when we were small & gave me a big bright smile. I blushed out of enbarrassesment. I hate when he does this.

We finished dinner, & I went to my room to finish some homework. As i was walking down the hallway I look at the window that was on the left side of the coner. I felt as if someone was standing there & satching me. I had a chill ran down my spin. Someones been stalking me & its bugging me. I shake my head & walk into my room.

It was 10:30 & I was trying not to fall asleep doing homework. I swear I hate doing homework. I turn some music in & my favorite song came up.Drumming Song by Florence and The Machine:

"There's a drumming noise inside my head
That stars when you're around
I swear that you could hear it
It makes such an all mighty sound

There's a drumming noise inside my head
That throws me to the ground
I swear that you should hear
It makes such an all mighty sound

Louder then sirens
Louder then ..."

My song was interupeted my Jeremy knocking on my door. I yelled for him to come in. He open the door & i looked at him, & he looked ready to work. "Are you exited?" Jeremy nodded. " I'm going to be back at 6:30 a.m so you better not be sleeping late you have school tomorrow okay?" I nodded. He looked at me as if he was never goung to see me again. "I love you little sis." I hugged him & told him, "I lobe you to big bro" he kissed me in the forhead & left.

A/N:
Yes Florence and The Machine is my favorite singer.

I have seen a lot of anime so I made them close

Do not fear I will not call him Onii Chan '°3°'