7) The Weeping Willow

Fred looked down into my eyes and smiled. He pulled me back in for another hug. 'I wanted to spend some alone time with my girlfriend on Christmas Day away from my family, it that such a bad thing?' He smirked. 'Y-you could've waited till I changed!' I stuttered, the cold December wind hitting my legs. 'Also, y/n/n, who's quidditch jumper is that?' He smirked at me again.

'It's mine, of course!'

'You are a horrible liar, love.'

'Well...I..umm' I stuttered, knowing I had been caught.

'I lost that last month, you've kept it all this time?' He laughed.

'I may or may not have stolen it..'

'Why'd you steal it?'

'What?' I was caught off guard by the question. 'Why'd you steal my jumper? Out of everyone's, why mine? Especially since you had your own one' he had a smug grin on his face. 'Well, since you somehow couldn't tell. I happened to have had a big fat crush on you Fredrick Weasley!' I said confidently. 'How long've you liked me for then, y/n?' Fred was beaming with happiness knowing I had liked him for at least a short while. 'Fred, I've liked you since we were 12 okay?' I giggled. Fred didn't expect it to be that long ago. 'God, if only I knew! We could've started dating years ago!' He yelled, tackling me onto the floor while hugging me.

'What do you mean by that Freddie?' I whispered into his ear after placing a kiss on his cheek. 'I mean, I've had a big fat crush on you since we were ten! If I had known sooner, I could've asked you out ages ago! I only knew to do it now because Angelina told Lee who told George who told me!' My face went bright red as he said that. He pulled me closer when he saw me blushing. 'ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS, STOP SNOGGING AND GET IN FOR BREAKFAST!' George screamed from the Burrow. 'I'm gonna kill him.' Fred mumbled through his teeth. 'Let's go get food! I'm starving and freezing!' I demanded and I pulled Fred up and dragged him by the wrist back to The Burrow.

Before walking in, Fred took my hand in his. Walking in holding hands earned Fred a few glares from Harry but he didn't care. We both sat down and had breakfast before we'd go to the living room to exchange gifts.