chapter 2

I ran away from Malfoy trying to find Viktor. I started screaming his name. I heard someone yell back "Tori" Even though I would rather be called Tori almost everyone still calls me Viktorie but the quidditch teams and my brother.

 I ran towards the source of my name and found all the quidditch players together in the woods I saw Viktor and ran into his arms "Thank god you are alright Tori Where did you go?" Viktor asked

 "When I woke up to the screams no one else was in the tent so I ran into the woods and I met Harry Potter!" I squealed. 

Everyone stared at me; they've never seen me get so excited over something that wasn't quidditch, especially not over a boy. 

"Are you feeling alright?" Viktor asked "I mean I could've sworn you just got excited over Harry Potter!" 

"Shit!" I yelled as I realized I didn't know where Harry was and I started running to find him 

"Wait Tori I didn't mean it!" Viktor yelled thinking he made me upset.

I continued to run until I got to the edge of the forest. I looked around for any sight of Harry or Ron, I finally saw his green eyes but I noticed they didn't see me. He is being surrounded by people trying to talk to him 'God people there are death eaters running around and you're trying to start up a conversation' I thought as I made my way over to Harry pushing people out of my way, I could tell he wanted to get away from all the people and questions. So I drag him off with me.

"woah" I heard Harry say under his breath when we got to all the quidditch players

I walked over to them and put my elbow on one of their shoulders "Hey boys, this is Harry, Harry Potter" before they could say anything about how I acted earlier I gave them a look, And if looks could kill....well they wouldn’t be alive.

they all said their version of hello when harry asked "Why are you all together aren't you like enemies?"

"Do they have quidditch at your school?" I asked

"Yeah"

"And you must have 2 teams that are the biggest rivales right?"

"Yes Slytherin and Gryffindor."

"Okay and on the field I'm guessing you try to kill each other?" The Bulgarian team started to laugh because sometime I do try to kill them 

"Well no, were not allowed to kill them the best we can do is get them to the infirmary" I looked at him in shock 'wow I like him' I thought I must've zoned out thinking about being on a school quidditch team because Viktor took over

"Well 'ow 'bout off the quidditch pitch" Viktor aked Harry in  his hard to read american 'accent' 

"Yeah that's even worse we have our wands'' I tried to stifle a laugh because 1. that's funny and 2. the irony he doesn't have his wand with him.

"Well I only try to kill them when we're on the pitch" I motioned to the Bulgarian team.

"Well what about that time you almost killed me because you thought I stole your fur cloak" Viktor chimed in

"1. Because you did and 2. because you're my brother.Im allowed to." He rolled  his eyes at me HE ROLLED HIS EYES AT ME! I rolled my eyes right back at him.

Chapter 2 edited on 02/12/2021