Chapter 3

*Tori's PoV*

After the incident at the quidditch world cup we went back to our somewhat normal lives.

"Children come down here we have something to tell you!" Father called from the sitting room

Viktor and I raced out of our rooms to the sitting room but Viktor beat me.

"What is it Father?" Viktor asked as I ran up next to him trying to catch my breath

"Well we have some news about your school. Durmstrang will be competing in the Triwizard tournament and it will be hosted at hogwarts. Now only 17 and up year olds can compete but they have decided that Viktorie will be going to for reasons they will explain." Father said to us and we nodded in understanding "Good. Now off to your rooms."

Why will they bring me? Will Viktor be hurt if he comeats? What is Hogwarts like? Will I be able to make friends? Are there kind girls who go there and are willing to be my friend? What if SHE is there? Will Harry be there? Will Harry want to be seen with me? These are the thoughts that keep me awake on the night before we leave for Durmstrang.

**time skip to when they go to Hogwarts**

Finally today was the day we went to hogwarts! Me and the 12 boys who will be putting their name in the goblet begin to bring our luggage aboard the giant pirate ship.

We got aboard and started to row and navigate, and all that other fun boat stuff. Note the sarcasm.

*Harry's pov*

All of the Hogwarts students await outside for the arrival of the other schools, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, it's too bad that Viktorie isn't old enough to come and visit. I would really like to see her again. But I push the bad thought of that away and start to guess how the two schools will come with the others. 

"Maybe by broom?" Ron suggests

"Ron do you really think that they are going to travel hundreds of miles on a broom?" Hermione replies

"Jeez just wondering" 

Ron said under his breath but before Hermione could say something back Seamus Finnigan yelled "Look over there!"

 And I see a white carriage with huge white horses pulling it. It's the Beauxbatons I wonder if Viktorie will be with them? All of the girls come out and so does a very large woman, their headmistress, and she has to be even taller than Hagrid. I check again for Viktorie but nope. Not there.

"Wow I wonder how big the Durmstrang  horses will be!" Hermione says staring at one of the massive horses in front of us.

"I don't think they've come by horse and carriage Hermione." Ron says looking over the black lake and seeing a pole of a pirate ship rize up.

*Tori's pov*

The ship was rising out of the black lake at Hogwarts as I pulled on my fur cloak. We started to walk out of the ship I saw all of the Hogwarts students clapping and then I heard a familiar voice

"Harry, look at that its’ Viktor Krum!"

And then I walked off of the ship and almost everyone fell silent except for the few members of students. Viktor put his arm on my shoulder 'Damn he can be so protective like i can handle myself'  and then the headmaster Igor Kakaroff pulled his arm off from around me to look more "professional". 

**

We got to the great hall and sat at a table with the Slytherins where the Beauxbatons sat with the ravenclaws. Earlier I saw the girl I was dreading seeing but luckily she hasn't seen me yet. I decided to go over and see harry and ron, I stood and walked across the hall to the Gryffindor table  

"Hi!-" I excitedly said but got cut off by people saying things like 'omg' 'Viktorie Krum?!' 'woah' and a bunch of other things like that when ron saw me

"H-H-Hi Viktorie" clearly not thinking I would remember them

"Hey Viktorie" Harry spoke I saw a bushy haired girl with a questionable look on her face but I ignored it 

"Hi, did you happen to find your wand?"

"Yea a house elf had it and she was the one who caused the dark mark"

"wow, that's...really something'"

He chuckles "Yeah"

But we got interrupted by the girl "Hello I'm Hermione" Okay, bit rude not a great start but let's go.

"Hi I'm Viktorie Krum. Nice to meet you" I replied but the last part was a bit ruder than I intended

She was a bit taken aback but came back to 'normal' "Wow aren't you the sister of the youngest pro quidditch player?"

"No-" I was bout to tell her that i was the youngest but she cut me off

"What do you mean no?!" She slightly shouted

"What I mean is he's not the youngest pro quidditch player. I am."

"Okay you may be the youngest girl but I'm talking about the pros like who play in the quidditch world cup" Wow the nerve I thought

I saw everyone looking in between me and her expecting me to fight and I was about to, then I saw Harry and Rons horrified faces and I laughed and walked away hearing everyone telling Hermione what she did wrong.

**

The next morning on the shiip I woke up to see 11 faces over me and “AH” I jumped but calmed down when I noticed it was just the boys we brought from Durmstrang except for Viktor.

My best friend Lucas spoke up "Sorry Tori you wouldn't wake up and I couldn't find Viktor so I asked them if they knew how to wake you up"

Lucas is my best friend because 1) he is one of the few guys that my veela side doesn't affect them and 2) he's just really fun and we get along very well.

I sleepily rubbed my eyes ''C'mon you're gonna miss breakfast!" Lucas said because he knew that would get me moving and I magically got ready and we were out of the ship when I stopped 

"I'm so tired" I whined

"C'mon" Lucas said, trying to get me to move but it didn't work. "Fine," He said and lowered himself so I could jump on his back, which I happily did. He ran us into the great hall laughing with me still on his back everyone fell silent at our arrival and I looked around to see a huge plate of bacon at the gryffindor table near Harry, Ron and Hermione. Okay so I AM a vegetarian but bacon is my ONLY exception. 

"Luke! go to the bacon!" I Shouted

"Fine" Lucas said going to the bacon

"Hey Viktorie, who's this?." harry said as we sat beside him

I laughed "Call me Tori and this is my best friend Lucas"

"Ron Wesley"

"Hermione Granger"

"Harry Potter"

Lucas looked at me and smirked as I told him about Harry. I slapped him across the face "ow"

Chapter 3 edited on 02/12/2021