After the war

Konoha the home of talented ninjas who has impressed the world during the 4th great ninja war. After the war everything was going back to normal.

Every ninja already out of bed before the sun came out all except a certain ninja. Every ninja was out training. Hinata was doing her daily run around konoha and decided to follow a different route in hopes to see a certain ninja, as she ran towards the building , the door was opened and a blonde boy walked out, stretching and taking in the early morning sun. When she saw him she lost concentration and fell on her face.

Naruto heard her yell and jumped down and rushed to her. He picked her up, Hinata opened her eyes to see a blue set of eyes staring into hers then,

Hey Hinata- naruto said smiling. Then Hinata suddenly realized the position they were in and her face became red as she saw that naruto was shirtless, which made her faint. Naruto looked at her and smiled and kept staring and remembered what she said during pain's attack, and what neji said before he died.

He forgot he was still staring at her face as the sun shined on it, then her hood came off letting her lavender hair glow in the morning sun. When she finally came too, naruto sat her down gently and he saw she was blushing again. How are you doing - naruto asked.

She fought her mouth to bring out some words. A-m F-fine N-naru-to -kun. She finally said.

An awkward silence was felt between them till naruto saw an angry sakura walking towards them then he remembered he was late for training again, then he jumped into his apartment and jumped out wearing a shirt and yelled

I will talk to you later Hinata I promise - he yelled as he ran away at high speed. Then an angry sakura ran after him.

Hinata was lost in those words naruto said

"I will talk to you later I promise". She blushed and continued her run back to the hyuga mansion.

She met hanabi who informed her that father has summoned her. Hinata ran to her quarters to freshen up and honour her father summon.

After a while she ran out of her father's office in tears back to her bed and cried. And remembered all her father said.
*Flashback*

"Hinata, you have been asked to marry the heir to the clan of yukimu village south from here. It is an honour for you to be married to them"- her father said. Shocked hinata erupted" I will not father, you know I can't marry him, I love" - she was cut off by her father" the naruto boy???. And has he returned your feelings???". Hinata was quiet then answered " no father" "well that's enough reason"- father said. Hinata ran out.....
*End of flashback*

Naruto-kun is aware I love him since the attack of pain and yet he has said nothing.
" I am tired of suffering from a one-sided love" - hinata choked as she cried...

After a while she wiped her face and walked to her father's office.

Father - hinata paused but continued. I will marry the heir.

Her father smiled but he was hurting on the inside. He knew how hinata felt about Naruto, but he couldn't watch his daughter suffer over him. I will inform them about your decision- her father said as she walked out.

The sun went down and the beauty of konoha was lit up by the lights of the city. Naruto walked back from training, he decided to pass through the bridge to clear his mind. His mind wandered back to the beautiful ninja he saw earlier. And remembered the advice he got earlier.

Naruto asked sakura on how to confess to hinata , sakura was shocked at first but smiled, then Sasuke walked to them and said to him. Just tell her you like her idiot, well you know she likes you Sasuke said as he wrapped his arms around sakura and walked away with her.

Sasuke coming back to the village has being great for sakura after he finally accepted her feeling towards him.

As Naruto came down the bridge he saw a familiar ninja sitting on the bench he walked closer.

Hinata??.. She turned her gaze to him.. Naruto looked at her eyes and it was not as cheerful as earlier but was pale. Hinata stood up and walked towards him, she walked past him but was stopped by a grip from Naruto .. She turned to see anger in his eyes. He pulled her to face him and asked. What do you mean by that Hinata???... Hinata was surprised at first but was quiet. He asked again What do you mean by you are leaving and tired of suffering...?? Hinata how are you suffering tell me ... He said with his hands on her shoulders.

Because I am tired of loving someone that don't love me. And I want to marry the heir in the yukimu village .. I am tired of suffering a one sided love Naruto!!!- she yelled at him.

Something broke inside Naruto when he heard this.. He wanted to speak but nothing came out...he wanted her to know how he felt about her but no words came out...

I know you don't feel the same way Naruto- Hinata continued but was cut off.

Do you love him?? Have you seen him before??.. Naruto kept asking questions until she pulled out of his hold and walked away. He wanted to give chase but his body won't move. Hinata cried home.. While Naruto stood there till the rain came down on him and finally he walked home.

This boy is a real idiot!!!- kurama said as he woke up....

Yea..kurama is awake...!!!!

Well that's it...tell me what you think about it... Its my first Naruhina and I feel like it sucks... Don't worry there will be more exciting chapters...

Bye fishes.. Meow!!! ^_^