My feelings ^_^...

Hey Time for the next chapter... I av met a lot of new friends here...thanks for being my friend minna....I never expected this much read so soon....

Remember.. Fishes meow..

Vote

Comment

Follow

On to the chapter....

The sun shoned into naruto's apartment. He sat on his bed and some bags under his eyes which was because he did not fall asleep and could not get it out of his head.

"Because the one I love doesn't love me". Those words rang through his mind all night.

Hinata I love you, I couldn't tell you..- he said as he hugged his knees .
Then are you gonna sit there and let someone take her away - a voice said.

Kurama??!!- naruto spoke.

Go and get that girl, remember she stood with you and even protected you during pain attack - Kurama continued.

Kurama is right naruto- a voice spoke behind him.

Naruto looked and saw

Sasuke!!!, what are you doing here??? - naruto asked.

I heard the news from kiba and I came to see, so you delayed and didn't tell her...

He is a fool that's why hr didn't have the guts - Kurama said..

( yea Sasuke can hear Kurama voice... Muahahahah)

Sasuke and Kurama kept pushing it , and naruto was getting annoyed.

She leaves tomorrow- Sasuke said seriously as he left.

Tomorrow??/!!, I have to make it right before then.. Natuto yelled as he jumped out of bed.

I will be going back to sleep, and don't wake me up till you get her back baka- Kurama said.

That made Naruto smile and he wore a T-shirt on his orange pants and walked out of his apartment, he headed to nowhere to be precise, he just wanted to clear his head. Then he was walking pass his favourite ramen shop till he heard a call.. He turned and saw Hanabi.

Naruto- kun, she yelled as she ran closer . hey Hanabi- Naruto answered trying to fake a smile as possible.

Please stop hinata from doing this. I know you love her Naruto- she continued .

Naruto's mouth dropped wide and stared at this little girl.

I will stop hinata- Naruto smiled while he rubbed her head.

Naruto headed to the hyuga mansion to see hinata but they refused to let him in, so he walked out of the sight of the guards and jumped the wall and sensed hinata's chakra but there was another chakra and it was dark with hatred.

He ran to the room trying not to alert the guards. He burst through the open window to see a cloaked figure holding a kunai standing next to a sleeping hinata.

Get away from her- Naruto yelled.. The cloaked figure walked back trying to make a run for the window. But Naruto was in the way.

" kage bunshin no jutsu" Naruto yelled... But the cloaked figure was fast cutting through his clones , but one cut his arm and blood dripped out.

Hinata woke up to see a battle in her room, she yelled. Then got look from Naruto and the cloaked figure.

The cloaked figure ran towards her and wanted to take her out.

Now all Naruto's clone was gone and he ran to stop the cloaked figure who threw a chakra coated kunai to hinata, but Naruto jumped into it and pierced him in his arm. Now the window was open .

The doors flew open and guards saw a cloaked figure jumping out from the window and saw Naruto chasing after him... They ran to meet hinata who was still confused.

Hinata sat in her bed ignoring all the questions from the guards as she saw the blood on her sheet from Naruto's wound, she ran after him through the window.
"Bykugan" .she activated it to find them...soon she saw Naruto walking back holding his injured arm.

They stopped on their tracks as they saw each other. He ran towards her pulling her into a hug and after said- Are you alright hinata??!!.. Hinata still in shock from the hug nodded and pulled out of the hug and took him to meet sakura. After healing and bandaging him she left them alone.

There was a brief silence BTW them till she rose up and was walking away then she said. Thank you Naruto for saving my life again - she was walking away but was held back by a bandaged arm.

Hinata I will never let anything happen to you - Naruto said standing behind her.

Hinata turned to face him then said.. How did you know I was in danger???...

I was actually coming to see you but they refused to let me in so I sneaked in. - Naruto said as he scratch his head.

Why???- Hinata asked confused.

Because I don't want you to marry that guy- Naruto said as he stared into her eyes..

Hinata turned her gaze to the floor..

Why do you care so much- she said

Because I don't wanna watch some guy take something that's mine - Naruto blushed as he heard that..

Hinata slowly looked at him with shock and tears forming . Naruto pulled her into a hug and continued.

I was not sure on how to tell you how I felt, I wanted to the other day. But you dropped this bomb and I froze , please don't leave me Hinata , I LOVE YOU.

Now Hinata broke into tears in his chest since Naruto was taller than her.. Between the tears she said.. Naruto-kun, I- love you so much.

As he heard that he pulled her into a kiss...recovering from the shock Hinata quickly gave him permission to explore her mouth . he deepened the kiss and he heard Hinata moan and then pulled out to breath.

He then looked at her and said. Please Hinata cancel it. Hinata could only nod and fell into his embrace...

Oh yea I was screaming like a psychotic fan girl when I wrote this...yea naruhina forever ... Oh yea.. New surprise in the next chapter... Remember ..

Vote

Comment

Follow

And

Stay safe fishes meow!!!

^_^