Chapter 1

Underwater it was calm, peaceful. The water was warm from the many months of bright sunshine, so much so that Harry felt as if he was being cradled as he floated through the water effortlessly. It was a time for Harry to just let go, let his thoughts disappear, and take in the life he was living.

Breaking through the calm surface of the water Harry brushed his lanky fingers through his mop of wet curly hair ringing the excess water out as he slowly walked towards the edge of the pool. Before the breath in his lungs could escape he felt two arms wrap around his torso and pull him into a hug as a head was softly pressed on his upper back in-between his shoulder blades. Like magic Harry's lips curled into a dimpled smile, it wasn't a dream, this was reality.

Wrapping his fingers around the small wrist laying gently over his waist Harry slowly pulled them apart enough for him to turn around. Now he had his own hands resting idly over Louis' rib cage while Louis's hands rested over the edges of his hips keeping the two close.

Harry was just in awe at the view in front of him. Louis stood looking up at him with wide, shimmery crystal blue eyes that made Harry's heart melt like an ice cube left on the summer pavement. His caramel hair was darkened by the wetness of the water and the strands dripped little droplets down his face causing it to glisten with the rays of sunlight. The faint pinkness of his thin lips were taunting Harry, silently calling his name. Soon it was too much.

Lifting his hand Harry placed his finger under Louis' chin and lifted his head up slightly as he bent down to connect their lips together. The grip on his hips tightened, the tips Louis's fingers burning through his skin causing little bruises to form almost immediately. Moving his hand from Louis' chin up to the back of his head, deepening the kiss as he did so euphoria consumed Harry.

His lips felt like they were buzzing, electricity running from his head to his toes as they curled into the ground beneath him. Their lips move slowly but filled with passion almost angelically. The taste of Louis' lips was like oxygen to Harry, giving him a sense of clarity and life.

Pulling away Harry pulled on his bottom lip, keeping it between his own before finally letting go. Opening his eyes Louis' lips were now deep rose and plump from the stimulation, his eyes somehow brighter than they were before, tears pulling in his eyes only making them richer in color and shimmer.

If he didn't look away Harry was scared his heart may flutter out of his chest.

Turning around Harry kept his arms wrapped around Louis pulling him to the side of him. With one arm around his back and the other over his chest Harry's hands laid on the edge of his boyfriend's shoulder, finally, in place, a long breath escaped his lips as he leaned into Louis.

"I like it when you kiss me like that."

his words were nearly a whisper, barely loud enough to be heard over the chirping birds and ripples of water but Harry felt like he was flying, his heart no longer just beat for himself but for Louis as well.

"I like it too Lou."

Resting his head on top of Louis' head Harry was home, he knew he could be standing in the middle of a war zone in Antarctica in nothing but his underwear but as long as Louis was with him he would be okay.

Lifting his eyes up it was the first time Harry really took in the naturalistic view in front of him. Bright green freshly cut grass stretched out for acres, gray brick-lined neatly placed flower beds, and faded into a large outdoor kitchen. The sun was just beginning to set cashing a golden hue to wash over the scenic view. If Harry had his camera in him it would be filled with photos of the view from every angle, high and low, of Louis and the floral view. But commuting it to memory would just have to do.