Chapter 2

The rising sun created turned the midnight sky into mixtures light blues, yellows, and pretty pinks while the moon still hung brightly in the sky ye the stars had already faded away. The chirping of birds ran gout loudly as they went on their morning hunt for breakfast. Rays of morning sunshine began to beat down on the sleeping souls resting on the outdoor furniture. the excesses heat and glowing light soon shined brightly in their faces and one by one they all stirred awake.

Blinded by the sun Harry carefully removed his hand from around Louis' toned torso and began fumbling for his phone on the glass table  next to him. 7:46 am flashed brightly across the screen and Harry's body instantly flooded with  a mixture of anxiety and excitement propelling himself forward despite the weight of Louis pressing him into the sofa.

"Haz wh-"
"Shit, sorry Lou but we have to get up it's almost eight and we have to leave tonight"

"Alright"

Slowly Louis sat up and swung his legs over the edge of sofa letting his feet hit the hot summer concrete beneath. Finally opening his eyes wide enough to glance around he took in the moments of the night before. Remembering the I love you his chest exploded with butterflies and his thin lips fought against breaking out into a large grin instead settling for a half smile he tried to keep a secret.

Louis said those three words plenty of times. He always knew saying it to your family and friends were different from saying it your girlfriend or boyfriend. He thought he knew what the words meant when he said them to Ronnie and he never understood why so many people just wanted to fall in love, but now he knew why. It's was blissful, fun, perfect, like living in movie. Falling in love with the right person was like nothing else you could ever imagine.

Shifting his gaze back up his eyes landed on Niall and Cassie still intertwined in the chair adjacent to them. It was sickening cute but he really didn't mind because he knew him and Harry looked the exact same way just minuets prior. And when you are in love things like that just happen, you didn't try to be obnoxious with the hand holding, gentle kisses and adoring looks but love overpowered everything else including the part of your brain that knew better than to display it to everyone.

Crumbles of graham crackers still littered the table so Louis picked up a couple broken pieces and threw them towards the sleeping couple. A few crumbs landed on Niall's shirt, a few on Cassies arm, and a few on the floor. Half asleep Niall's nose began to twitch and his chin slowly leaned down closer to the honey coated cracker and Louis giggled.

"Even in his sleep he's like a dog"

"At least well known he'll never starve to death"

The commotion of laughter broke through the calm morning air and soon the others where awake with confusion covering their eyes.

"What are you laughing about"

"Just your boyfriend"

"And his apparent love if graham crackers"

All pairs of eyes snapped back down to the couple, the chair, and the floor around them. Niall grabbed a piece of food and plopped it in his mouth only causing more laughter to ensue between Harry and Louis while Cassie collapsed into laughter on his chest.

"Wait did we sleep out here?"

"No dipshit we teleported here"

Louis soon regretted tossing so much food at Niall as now he was on the receiving end of flying crumbs.

"Wait what time is it?"

"Almost eight why?"

"Oh no, we still have to pack our things and pick up the rental truck and sign into our dorm assignments."