Family life

My family is what most people would call huge. I have 9 siblings, 2 younger sisters piper 3 years old, and Eliot 6 years and 2 younger brothers Nick 5 years, and wells 9 years, my twin; Justice 15 like me, and 4 older brothers Indigo (indi) 16, his twin Avery, and October (toby)19, and Elijah (eli) 21. Toby was supposed to be on his way to college in a few months and we were going to fly him out a little early so he could get settled into his new apartment and new town. But that was canceled. His big boxes of stuff were laid out all over the house and cluttered the hallways for weeks. Eli and his wife Casey were not planning on staying with us for weeks on end during this pandemic, but that's how it turned out. Eli and Casey came to visit for spring break but then ... everything happened, and they had to quarantine for two weeks here, then fly, then quarantine for two weeks there! Of course, things would be back to normal soon anyways, no need for that... We all thought. I was happy! This seemed great, it started in the middle of spring break that meant a few extra weeks not being required to go to school! But I had no idea I would be stuck inside my cluttered house with my parents, the kids, and Eli and Casey for 8 weeks! 8 weeks that lasted forever!