Why me😔

Author's note
Hey there readers this is my first time writing Wattpad story, it'll turn out well for me I hope... I haven't edited it yet so just bear with me any mistakes made 😅😉🙏

Main
Daniella 😊- thirteen years old
Emmanuella 🤗- fifteen years old
Praise 🙃- eleven years old

Daniella's POV 💜
It's break time and I still have a lot to write I sighed as I kept writing.
Danny wanna buy anything Ayo asked looking, waiting for my reply
Yeah well I think I'll buy one cola  I said giving him my money and thanking him also. Ayo is my sit partner and we help each other when needed.

WTF why clean the board now i said ready to pounce on the girl who did it, she was smiling telling everyone she's sorry when she's actually not sorry and did that shit for fun.

Yo! D wassup David said leaning on my table close to my face, what do you want from me I said looking uninterested in what he's gonna say cause David just likes annoying peeps and I'm who he chose to annoy today
Fuck!!!
*          *          *          *         *          *         

Emmanuella's POV 💙
Ella why isn't he looking at me, my stupid clingy annoying mate kept whining and affecting my reading cause of a boy why!!
Well Betty I think you should stop disturbing yourself over boys cause we have exams ahead of us and you told me you wanted to study that's the reason I allowed you to sit here with me and if you can't do that I'll have to tell you to leave okay, she agreed only to have been distracted and she kept pretending to be reading, ha! not my problem.
*          *          *          *          *          *

Praise POV 💚
What's up peeps I said entering the class, yo! dude guess what Mike said, what? I said sitting down on my chair, well your friend here has been disturbing me trying to convince me to help talk to Bella cause he likes her, how's that my business I said getting angry but still calm, guy talk to her yourself and stop disturbing the rest of us,you know we have better things to do, I said and decided to leave the class.
Help me do this, help me do that, Kelvin's a jerk he can't do anything by himself always needing help. I would have helped him but not this time, especially when I like the same girl.
Walking to the cafeteria I shrugged the thought of my mind.
*          *          *          *          *          *

Daniella's POV 💜

Daniella please read from were we stopped in the book, my teacher Mr.bailey said not looking up from his phone. Ooh! okay sir, I said clearing my throat to read on. 

The period is just over and I'm heading to the biology lab for my next class when Mr. Adele stops me ooh why na 😣, are you having class now he asks, yes sir! I answered.
Quickly go upstairs to the last floor and tell all the JSS3 students to come down stairs for their PHE (Physical Health Education) he said and left while I ran as fast as I could to the last floor to inform them also cause I had  to get to the biology lab without being late arghh😵.  Unfortunately I didn't make it in time I was punished even with all my explanations and excuses, such good luck (note the sarcasm). 
I got back home with my siblings we were really tired of attending the school, not that it isn't normal to see all that in school but more than that goes on and it's just a new term so lots of drama and fun awaits us 😁😁.
Mom's back from work I announced and ran to meet her with my brother and sister behind me, we gave her a warm family hug, happy that she's back home. My siblings and I love ❤️our mom so much she's the best thing that ever happened to us and we pray🙏 and know that God will reward all her good works. Four hours later after peace and quiet then trouble arrives, my mom told us to go to our rooms and  pretend to sleep so as to avoid trouble tonight. Mommy goodnight, sweet dreams, love you pray before you sleep okay we all said to mom and rushed inside.

I just hope mom will be okay I said to my siblings as we closed our eyes to relax. I'm not the type to sleep early so I started reading stories once dad was sleeping and I went to check up on my mom, she too wasn't relaxing, she just finished praying and I asked if she's okay and comforted her to not cry cause she's a strong woman. Mom goes through alot and she's the only one that takes care of us, our dad never gives us money or do anything a father does for his children and that's why I hate him so much, because of him my mom is in this condition and I know God will bring her out of it. She told me not to disturb myself that everything will be fine by God's grace and I said my goodnights and went back to sleep.