Watch it bitch!😒

Daniella's POV 💜
Beep! beep! beep! beep! My alarm woke me up, it's 4:00 in the morning, I said my prayers and got out of bed to drink water and start my morning workouts. One hour later I'm in the shower singing along to the song playing on my phone " feels good" by Carson lueders that song keeps me in a good mood.
  Woke up and I feel like money
  Ain't nothing no one can take from me
  I got a style like this
Chief Curry and you know I don't miss it
  Everyday is a blessing,
  Ain't got no time for regretting
  And there ain't quitting I tell you I'm just living...
20 minutes later I'm out and in my uniform which is a blue shirt and skirt with a red tie and the school's badge on. My siblings were still having their baths, while mom was doing her make-up I just sat there and watched her, few minutes later I checked the time it's an hour remaining before we leave the house it's 5:40.  My mom told me to go ask for our snacks money from dad I hesitated but still did it, while going to his room I could hear him snoring which pissed me, I knocked on his door for like 30 secs  before he said I could come in. I knelt down to greet him, good morning sir I said with anger in my voice unnoticed by him, good morning he said.
Dad we are ready to go to school, we need our snacks money and transport fee I said knowing his reply. He replied with "Where's your sister tell her to return my change of 500 naira or you guys should spend that in school" I gave her 1000 naira so the change should remain he said, dad we didn't eat yesterday morning, mom paid for transport fee yesterday for us, when we got back home there was nothing to eat so we spent the money I said ready to burst out in anger. Well you guys should better eat before going to school to avoid all these collecting money from me he said, there's nothing at home to eat, no food stuff nothing I said and folded my arms. See go and meet your mom she'll settle you guys he said and told me to leave his room. I left and told my mom she just sighed, she's tired of all this and needs help. Mom gave us the little money on her and told us to add it to whatever is with us.
I feel like crying, I want to cry but it's just not what is needed now if mom See's me crying she'll wanna know why but I don't want her to know how sad I am and how much it hurts to see her and us all in this condition.
*          *          *          *          *          *        

Praise POV 💚
School has been going great I thought as I walked down the hallway to class when I saw three girls heading my way they disgust me not that I hate girls but some girls stoop so low, doing shit here and there. They got so close to me and then one of them pinched me and growled huh, pls don't make that sound again it's terrible. Hey girls, ain't got time for your for bullshit so please kindly fuck of, I said getting pissed with all the touching, watch it bitch! I said carefully removing the hands on me eww! and left feeling like taking a bath right now.
Walking into class I see Bella talking with Kelvin huh😒 . Why can't I just go up to her and tell her I like her now she's talking to that ugly ass nigga, I sighed 😔.
*          *          *          *          *          *     

Emmanuella's POV 💙
Hey Ella wanna play truth or dare teniola asked nah let's play this or that are you in I asked excited to play, alright then she said looking at me confused, well I don't know how to play explain it ok she said with her face more brightened up.
Well my sister made the game I guess. It's just like for example Ella or teni, basketball or football, all you need to do is pick your choice ok do you get the game now, yeah let's play, you start teni said. Nike or adidas I asked grinning, wow that's hard ok u know I LOVE!  both she said deciding on an answer okay I guess I gotta go with Nike.
*          *         *          *          *          *         

Daniella's POV 💜
What's wrong with you all I said entering the class, they all looked at me like I'm crazy. Hey D calmz David said worried about my behaviour, what's bothering you, you don't behave like this and these days you've been so distance and get angry easily. I felt like crying so bad but I don't like when people pity me and then ask why I'm crying but they won't understand.
Danny  are you even listening to me David asked bringing me out of my thoughts, oh so sorry guys for every stupid attitude I put out. The bell rang, time for sports I guess I walked out of the class not giving an answer with the question asked. I walked to the field feeling sad and tired at the same time, felt like giving up and falling, sweat dripping down my head but i can't be weak now, not in school I said jogging to were my classmates were.
I couldn't take it anymore I had to sit down.

Author's note
Hey guys 😊more drama awaits the next chapter so kindly wait for it pwease🙃.
I have so much work to do and I also wanna make the next chapter interesting 🙏
Hugs 😍and kisses 😘filled with colors 💖 moi readers 💝
I'll be having my exams soon and I wanna concentrate on that so I'll continue the story after my exams, so pwease 🙃 bear with me for sometime☹️ thanks Wattpad lovers ❤️