What! the fuck I can't 🙅

Author's note.
Hey there Wattpad lovers 😘, I hope you enjoy this chapter of the story and please vote and pwease 🙃 love my story❤️🙏
Also the words in slant are the persons thinking or mind.

Daniella's POV 💜
There was sports going on and all the classes had to participate except the SS3s. It was time for my class to run and we all went in fours. My legs were weak so I leaned on a friend.
Mr. Daniel shouted my name from afar, "Daniella come over here it's time to run". I frowned and told him that I couldn't cause I wasn't feeling well. He looked at me with a face of disbelief and insisted that I should run. I grumply took my position on the race track. The sports teacher blew the whistle and everyone took off except me because, I was so weak.
Mr. Daniel shouted my name and ordered me to report to him immediately. I sluggishly walked towards him. He asked, "why didn't you run with the rest of your classmates like I said should". I told you dummy that I'm weak, I rolled my eyes in annoyance. He told me to join the others over there "he pointed in the  direction". I sluggishly walked over there and knelt down not minding any one looking at me. Minutes passed as I got tired of kneeling, for fuck sake my knee hurts Fasi jor ha! I wanna dare this idiot, at least once. Getting up with so much pride knowing I would regret it later, peeps shocked with what I did, mouths agape. I got to my class and sat down, feeling tired I rest my head on the table, unfortunately to hear my name from junior "who's Daniella".
*          *          *          *          *          *   

Praise POV 💚     
I'm preparing for my exams, reading my notes and answering past questions. Valentine's day is next tommorow WOW, I've got the chance to tell Bella I lov... No like her. What if she doesn't like me back, oh my goodness I'll have to try at least. Kelvin came in walking towards me, guy awfar na how you dey, I no hear from you that's why I'm here, huh! You just dey keep to yourself what's poppin.
  See Kelvin nothing is poppin, I'm not just feeling good I said trying to walk away, but couldn't. Guy are you angry with me Kelvin asked.
No!, I'm not just leave me for now okay, I said trying to end the conversation
Yeah, whatever you say, he sighed and left.
*          *          *          *          *          *         

Emmanuella's POV💙
It's well in Jesus name I said, feeling like something bad is about to happen.
Yo! Ella, did you hear what happened?
Lekan asked looking worried. It's your sis, I heard she's in a lot of trouble...
*          *          *          *          *          *         

Daniella's POV 💜
Walking towards the principal's office i met my sister, she looks worried I thought. Walking up to her she wasn't worried but angry.
We both got to the principal's office and stayed quiet, leaving a blank expression on our faces.
Where is your brother, the principal asked glaring at us. He's in his class dummy!  Ella answered already pissed off by the principal. Well go call him, or do you want to wait here and keep staring at me, 🙄 the principal said squeezing her face.
My sister and I both left to call our brother and my sister also told me that the principal called her to "lecture her on being respectful" she said using her hands to quote.
Getting to praise class, we see him writing and they were having maths
We didn't wanna disturb him but we had to. I felt everything that's happening is my fault, praise was excused from class and we headed straight to the principal's office.
*          *          *          *          *          *         

Praise POV 💚
I was surprised to see my sisters in my class lol, they rarely come upstairs. Normally, I go to meet them for anything but now, it feels like something has gone wrong...
*          *          *          *          *          *         

Daniella's POV 💜
We explained everything to praise on our way to the principal's office.
Getting there teachers were whispering and glaring at us I mean what's wrong with teachers is today. Guess the principal must have told them amebos

So before anything is done, Daniella should go say sorry to Mr. Daniel.

What the fuck, I can't...