Wicked

(A/N I realize I never put an outfit for Rosie to be wearing so I'll put it above. Enjoy the chapter and I'm sorry for the delay. School is taking up a lot more of my time than I originally thought. I'll try to stay as consistent as possible with my updates!)

Rosie's P.O.V.

After we finished our homework, Julie finally decided it was time to go to her mom's studio. We headed outside and were now standing in front of the garage that was turned into Rose's studio and eventually my bedroom.

I put a hand on Julie's shoulder and she looks at me. "Whenever you're ready J. I'll be right behind you, like always." She sends me a thankful smile and I just move my hand from her shoulder. We slowly walk up to the doors and Julie opens them. We enter the studio and I turn the light on. I look around the room that I've been staying in since my mom died and smile. I kept everything the same, not wanting to change what was always Rose's special space. Mr. Molina said if I wanted to I could make the loft into my own personal space but I couldn't do it. Too many memories and, if I'm being quite honest, too much stuff to move around.

I look over at Julie who made her way towards the piano and pulled the cover off of it. I had never had the heart to do it. It always just felt like something Julie was meant to do on her own. She makes her way to the bench and I see her move a stack of papers. I think nothing of it as she sits down, causing my heart to break a little for Julie. She didn't deserve to lose her mom...not like I did.

"I'm so sorry, Mom. That I haven't been in here," she apologizes. I go to walk over to her but stop myself knowing how personal this all is for her. "Let's check out the loft," I suggest with a smile. Julie gets up and we make our way towards the ladder. Julie climbs up first and then I follow. We look at all the instruments and I smile. I always wondered who they belonged to but never got the chance to find out.

"Hey what's this?" Julie asks as she passes me a CD. "Sunset Curve," I read, "I've never heard of them before. Wonder if they're any good." With that, I climb down the ladder and make my way towards the CD player. As I put it in, I see Julie sit down on the couch. I quickly jump into the spot next to her causing the both of us to laugh. Good. Julie deserved to have some new happy memories in this place.

I hear a pretty sick guitar riff and immediately get excited. This was definitely my type of music. "Take off. Last stop. Countdown till we blast open the top." Julie and I nod our heads along to the beat of the music. The lead singer has a really great voice. I wonder why I've never heard of this band before.

All of a sudden, I begin to hear loud screams and cover my ears in pain. I look over to see Julie doing the same. "What's going on?" She yells. I just shrug knowing I'm just confused and clueless as she is. The screaming suddenly intensifies and then out of nowhere three boys appear from thin air. They're on the floor groaning in pain and I hear Julie gasp. I just smile at how interesting our night just got. "Wicked," I smirk looking at Julie. She sends me a glare of disapproval and we both turn our attention back to the boys in front of us.

"Whoa! Whoa. How did we get back here?" One of the boys asks. And that's when I realize two things. For starters, why are all of these boys so cute? Did God finally answer my prayers of wanting a cute boy to love and decided to send three instead of one? Secondly, I'm definitely going to need nicknames to keep track of them. Let's see. The one on the left could be...leather jacket. The one in the middle is obviously Cutie, since he's the most attractive out of the three. Then that leaves the one on the right who I shall call snapback. Well that settles that I guess. Still wonder where they came from.

That's when I snap back to reality and realize that everyone, besides me, is screaming. "Why is everyone screaming?" I yell. They all ignore me and Julie runs out of the room. The boys stop screaming once she leaves and they look at me. "What are you looking at? Technically this is my room am I supposed to just leave it?" Nobody answers me and I just sigh. "Something exciting finally happens and nobody wants to talk about it. Just my luck." With that I walk out of the garage and find Mr. Molina and Carlos standing outside of the house in confusion.

They look at me and I just sigh knowing Julie probably mentioned the three mysterious boys to them and they didn't believe her. "Where'd she go?" They both point to the house and I roll my eyes. Obviously she went into the house. I run into the house and head straight for Julie's room. I see her hiding behind a beanbag while texting who I assume must be Flynn. "You're acting crazy J." She snaps her head in my direction and sends me a glare. "I'm not crazy Rosie. You saw them too!" I laugh and shake my head. "Yeah I saw them but there was no need to freak out like that." She looks at me like I'm the one who's acting crazy right now. "Rosie they appeared out of nowhere. They have to be like ghosts or something but ghosts aren't real." I go to respond when Mr. Molina walks into the room. Oh this should be good.

"Hey," he says causing me to smile at him. "Sorry for interrupting but I just wanted to make sure you were OK." It was awesome that Julie had her dad around. He cared about her so much and would do anything for her. I wish I had someone like that. "You don't believe me, do you?" Julie asks but we both knew she already knew the answer to that. "This seems like a personal thing so I'm just going to go," I say hoping to avoid the conversation that was about to happen. Before either Molina can respond, I leave the room to look for Carlos. Normally, Carlos wouldn't be my first choice of escape but I couldn't go back to my room incase the boys were still there and I definitely didn't want to be there when Julie and her dad talked about it. Look out Carlos, here I come.