2. The Marauders 2.0

Note: This chapter has spoilers from The Prisoner of Azkaban, book three.

In my opinion, Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione are literally the Marauders. I called them the Golden Quartet but looking back I probably could've renamed them as something cooler such as the New Marauders.

Obviously Harry is Prongs
Y/N is both Stripes and Padfoot
Hermione is Moony
Ron is Wormtail

Harry as Prongs because his father was Prongs and they have many similarities. Y/N as Stripes and Padfoot because they are both his fathers and he has much in common with both, I think if he wasn't so obsessed with Hermione, Y/N could get with almost any girl in his year, much like Sirius being Hogwarts' heartthrob. Hermione as Moony because Lupin was the rational one in the group, the logical one which fits well with Hermione even though she definitely is not a werewolf. Finally Ron as Pettigrew because he's just kinda there on the side you know...just kind of existing, plus he was owner of Scabbers who was Peter.

The reason I didn't put Issac, Fred and George is because they're their own group. A group that could give the Marauders a run for their money. I personally like to call them the Three Musketeers.

Anyways, here's a little AU one-shot that I came up with, incorporating the idea of the Golden Quartet being a new version of the Marauders. The faceclaims for the original Marauders are in book five but we have:
Aaron Taylor-Johnson as James Potter
Ben Barnes as Sirius Black
Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin
Jamie Bell as Peter Pettigrew
Chace Crawford as Steven L/N

In this AU they're around middle 30s and everyone's still alive. You can imagine them as their young faceclaims but older or picture them as the actors who portrayed their older selves in the movies, up to you.

Y/N's POV
"L/N! Potter! Weasley! Granger! What have you four got yourself into this time?" McGonagall asked us, looking down at us through her glasses.

I had a smirk. "Just the usual, had to punish Malfoy for being mean to 'Mione and had to punish Snape for siding with Malfoy."

McGonagall did not look impressed. "Turning Mr Malfoy into a ferret and turning a Professor into a bottle of hair shampoo seems to be a bit too extreme don't you think Mr L/N?"

I looked to my side, Hermione had a worried look but I could tell she was trying not to laugh. Harry and Ron were both biting their lips to prevent themselves from bursting out in laughter.

"Well, with Snape he could use some shampoo to wash his greasy hair." I replied, snickering slightly.

McGonagall sighed before going to her fireplace and calling some names, seconds later four figures arrived. Both my fathers, Uncle Moony and Uncle Prongs were now standing in McGonagall's office.

You may be wondering why I have more than one father and why Peter Pettigrew wasn't there. The truth was, the Marauders had been feeling uncertain about his loyalty and decided to test him and put his old friends' lives on the line and see if he would rather sacrifice himself or sacrifice his friends. Unsurprisingly, he sold his friends out and if that had been a real situation, they would all be dead.

Sirius, in anger, decided to go confront Peter and showed no mercy, the Ministry was involved and it was decided that he was not a fit enough parent to look after me even though he had reasoning behind his violent actions. So he sent me to my other father, Steven's house where I was raised for most of my life with my mother Joyce. Often, my real parents Sirius and Marissa would come and visit me. Even thought Sirius and Marissa were my actual parents, I referred to Steven and Joyce as my parents since they treated me like their own son and Issac treated me like his own brother. To be fair, the Marauders (bar Peter) were a tight-knit group who spent a lot of time with each other that I could consider each one of them a parent.

"Your sons have been causing mischief here." McGonagall sighed, looking at Sirius, Steven and James.

"Wicked!" Sirius exclaimed. "What did he do this time?"

"He transfigured a student and a professor into an animal and an inanimate object."

I sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you, Snape needs to wash his greasy hair! He just won't take the hint!"

The four grown men burst out laughing and Harry and Ron couldn't take it anymore as they burst out laughing as well.

Needless to say, McGonagall was furious. "Enough of this nonsense! You have got to see what's wrong with this!"

My father Steven looked at McGonagall with a charming smile. "C'mon Minnie, you know they deserved it and you can't lie, it is pretty funny."

Giving Steven a disapproving look McGonagall turned and sat behind her desk once again.

"Fifty points from Gryffindor, you are all dismissed."

Not feeling guilty or regretting my actions, I said goodbye to the Marauders and turned to leave with Harry, Hermione and Ron. As I left I turned back I saw McGonagall smile to herself and I swear I could've heard these words come out her mouth:

"Like father, like son. Honestly...they will all be the death of me."

Smiling to myself, I looked over to my three best friends. "Well done guys, mischief managed."