Sero x Roommate Reader (pt.1)

YOUR POV:

"Y/N ARE YOU DONE PACKING YET" my mom yelled from downstairs "YEAH IM COMING" I yelled back as I ran down the stairs "you ready to go, sweetheart," She asked with her teeth clenched "yup lets go".  The car ride was silent for the faint sound of the radio." we are here get up" I must have fallen asleep because I was now getting yelled at. I looked at the house I was shocked it was a two two-story house with a balcony and a light baby blue paint coat it was a nice place. So I got out and as I walked to the door mom drove off. Once I reached the door I slowly reached my hand to knock. The door opened to a towering roommate

SERO'S POV:

As I was cleaning I heard a knock at the door. But when I opened it the was a surprise to see a small person with a suitcase "can I help you miss" I asked nicely then she reached for something? it was a piece of paper.
Then she spoke "Are you Sero Hanta?" she asked softly but nervously "yes I am miss..." "Oh right Y/N, I'm your new roommate" then it hit me "shoot I forgot but weren't you supposed to come on the 28" "it is the 28," she said looking up wow she had nice E/C eyes. I must have been staring at her for a long time because she asked me if there was something on her face "oh no no no there's nothing wrong umm please come in" I moved aside to let her in. And got a better look at her she was wearing skinny jeans, a big hoodie, combat boots, and her H/C hair in a messy bun.

YOUR POV:

He moved aside and let me in so I asked a reasonable question "do I need to take my shoes off" "Only if you want to" I nodded in response and walked in. He gave me a quick tour of the Bottom floor ending in the kitchen. "Well that's the first floor would you like some water Miss Y/N" He asked with a smile "sure thank you" "no problem" after that he showed me upstairs and my room then he left me alone to unpack... When I was done unpacking it was already 7:20 so I went downstairs and saw sero on the couch "hey I was going to order a pizza since it's late if it's ok with you umm do you want anything a specific topping or anything else" "yeah sure go ahead and order the pizza and, no whatever you order is fine." "Ok thanks" and I went into the other room and ordered a S/M/L pepperoni pizza with a salad and a bottle of F/D... When the pizza got here I got up to go get it and brought it to the kitchen then told Sero it was here then we watched some movies and ate. When we finished eating it was 9:30 so I said goodnight and went to the room he gave me "you know I think I might like it here" thought to myself and went to sleep.