how we met pt2

Your POV:

Oh hi sweetie when did you get here?...

"Oh you know just long enough to hear you agree BUYING A HOUSE THAT WE CAN'T EVEN MOVE INTO" I respond "hun I know it sounds dum-"" you think" I say cutting her off *sigh* "what ever I'm gonna go look around town for a while since we a stuck here for 2 more weeks" I sent a glare there way witch let's do this on your own which visibly sent chills down their spine.
As I walk to the door I yelled "IM LEAVING NOW" as I walked out "fine but be safe" someone yelled back 'maybe I can find a nice place for coffee' I think as I pull out my phone "hey Google take me to a coffee place" I put an earbud so I can listen to the directions without disturbing other people. It was about a 10 minute walk when I got there there was a short line of 2 other people. It was my turn and I ordered a (coffee of your choice) . Once I got my coffee I went to the door as I walk out someone came crashing into me and my coffee went everywhere. " Ugh, realy this day can't get any word and YOU NEED TO WATCH WERE YOU ARE GOING DUDE" I yelled at him "I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't see you" "yeah well you owe me a new coffee dude" "what why" "one you spilled mine all over me two you ruined my shirt" "how bout I give you my jacket instead" "no I can fix my shirt but I want my coffee dude" "fine fine what did you get" "I got (coffee of your choice) thank you by the way" and he walked inside. As he is in side I use my quirk(your quirk is basically you can make copies of quirk and keep the quirk that you made copies of and your copies are stronger than the original there is a limit of how many quirks you can have you have yet to reach that limit though) to fix my shirt as he walks out "here is your coffee by the way I'm sero" " ok? I'm (y/n) anyway I got to go mister sero good bye now"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is the second to last day before we go back home and I decided to get another coffee. On my way there I ran into someone this time and it was none other than Sero himself "owe he-" "sorry sorry sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" "looks like you're the klutz now haha" "oh shut up sero right" "yup anywho were ya goin" "to that coffee place where you spilled my coffee on my shirt " "oh cool I come with you" "did you just invite yourself to get coffee with me?" "Yes yes I did" the rest of the walk was quite until we got to the coffee shop as usual again I ordered (coffee of your choice) and sero got a caramel frappe with extra caramel drizzle. I paid for both drinks because he paid for the one I drink last time he objected the whole time. "Oh be quiet you paid for mine last time so I'm paying for ours" "I only paid because I spilled yours on your shirt remember" "shut up" "yeah whatever"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been about a year now we are finally moving to Japan mom and dad enrolled me in school called U.A, they said to was to help me get better control over my quirks and that Im gonna be a second year I can't wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the first day of school for me since I started a little late in the year. apparently I'm in class 2A I found the door a little late so I knocked then I heard the teacher say "that's probably them now" and he opens the door and told me to come inside. As I stood in front of the class and looked around I made eye contact with the one and only sero "it's you" we both said in shock
✨ End a flashback✨

"And that is how we met" "wow I was expecting something exciting like saving a person not spilled coffee" kagami said I look at her with my special glare and she shut up. Both Izumi and sero were laughing at us on he floor.

A/n: I'm so sorry it took a while I had writer's block if you have a request please don't be afraid to ask also I started the sero roommats book the first chapter should be out soon anywho have a good day byeee207 out.😝