Lion Heart P2- Airborne

The constant coming and going of Midoriya didn't disturb Bakugou. What pissed him off was the lack of the green haired mechanic. The captain looked around the deck of the ship and near the major locations where Midoriya had worked.

He was probably working on an engine of some sort. The conclusion didn't satisfy Bakugou. He followed his gut and walked to the elevator. The machine lowered him into the building. Metal ropes moved around wheels controlling a steady speed of descent. He walked down the hallway with the noises of busy and obsessive mechanics.

Bakugou's heart dropped. The boy's door was thrown open and no lights came from the room. Bakugou jogged over to the room hoping that there was just a green haired boy working in the dark or better yet sleeping. There was no one. The window was open wide catching papers in the wind. The sheets fluttered down to the near empty streets below. The desk was a mess though that could have been a mess long before Midoriya went missing. 

Bakugou scoured the room only to come up dry. "Goddamn it," Bakugou cursed. He stormed out of the bedroom and ran toward the elevator again. 

"And then I said, 'what do you mean it wasn't a land rover?'" Kaminari said as the elevator opened up. "Sup Cap."

"Not now, Denki," Bakugou said. 

"What's wrong?" Kaminari persisted. He stayed on the elevate despite the glare given to him.

"Deku's gone," Bakugou said. The metal cage reached the top of the building. Bakugou pushed passed his subordinate towards the ship.

"Wait, Bakugou, dude. You can't just go running after him. You have no leads," Kaminari said. Bakugou merely glared at the boy. "The ship is also broken," Kaminari reminded.

"Pft," Bakugou scoffed. He pulled down his goggles. "I'll just take the Racer."

"Since when did we have a racer?" 

"I've had the racer since I was 10," Bakugou said. He walked to the navigation room and pulled out a small tablet. He plugged in a small cord and began tapping on buttons. Soon the tablet was glowing a blue color. The surface of the device moved creating ridges. Small lights appeared on the tablet signifying the cities and towns. 

"Where are you," Kaminari paused and took a look at the map Bakugou downloaded. "No. You aren't going there."

"I have to. I can't find that damn nerd without their help," Bakugou said. He stormed off into some unknown part of the ship. Kaminari heard an engine turn on as soon as he reached the room. 

"Are you sure that thing can work?" Kaminari asked. It was an old model even for 12 years ago. There were strange inscriptions were the branding would typically be. "Can you even ride that?" 

"No, I just plan to run off a building without a working aircraft," Bakugou said. He rolled his eyes and adjusted his footing a bit. "Move."

"No, you can't go alone," Kaminari said. He stuck his hands out blocking the exit. 

"Move."

"No, you're not going alone."

Bakugou revved the engine and began starting up the systems. "Move."

"No."

"Please, Denki," Bakugou said. "The more that I'm here stalling the longer Deku has to suffer. So please just move," Bakugou's voice broke. Something harsh tore from his chest. He looked up at the boy. His arms faltered for a moment watching Bakugou's pitiful expression. 

"Fine, but at least take a tracker," Kaminari said. He pulled something from his jacket and handed it to Bakugou. "It's strange how you put a tracker on all of us except yourself. Do you really not value your life?" Kaminari asked as he attacked the pin the inside of Bakugou's jacket right under his Lion Heart brooch.