Skirt (smut)

I thought this would be a funny one to post first. Some smut for you lovely lil sinners. And a little bit of floofs at the end for you floofy sinners.

Have fun you sinful little butterflies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grimaced as I walked back into our room in a relatively short skirt, my hands gripping the bottom of the fabric with embarrassment, hoping to make it seem even a little longer.

I lost a bet...

"I really hate you right now." I mumble, blushing brightly. "You made the bet in the first place." Nightmare mentions, staring me up and down. "I didn't really think you knew that much about knives." Cross huffed, crossing his arms. "Sure I wouldn't know the primary weapon that most of my team uses. That wouldn't make sense." Nightmare points out sarcastically.

Nightmare just laughs, "what was that you said, ' you're never gonna catch me in a skirt. ' I believe?" He says laughing still. "I'm so done with life." I sigh. "Guess it's my job to change your mind~" He smiles, walking over to me.

I blush more as night's hands snake around my hips. I can't help the soft whimper that escaped me as he nipped at my neck, feeling out my summoned body, acting innocent as he spoke "What a welcome surprise"

"Don't act stupid, we both knew what was gonna happen." I said simply, my face already a deep purple. "you like sucking the fun out of things huh?" He says, pressing me up against the wall. "Maybe I enjoy your dissapointment." I say, staring at him. "I prefer your pleasure~" he smiles, gently biting at my neck.

"Nh~ shut up..." I hissed, then turning quiet as my partner went down lower, his tendrils playing with my ribs as he pulled my thighs up onto his shoulders. I realized what he was doing just a second too late as he placed a kiss on my clit, licking down my folds and kissing the insides of my thighs, occasionally nipping at them. My legs squirmed and my back arched as I whimpered and moaned, trying to claw into the wall for support as his tongue pressed against my clit.

"N-Night~" I couldn't stop the small noises that escaped me as I melted into the blissful need. Nightmare's hands massaged my thighs and I could practically feel his enjoyment as I moaned and squirmed in his hold, trying to keep quiet as his tongue explored my folds, hitting sensitive spots that made staying quiet all the more difficult.

I felt incredibly warm, the constant touching of my sensitive entrance making tears form in my eyes. I could feel nightmare's hot breath against my pussy as the strange, unfamiliar, feeling of his tongue drawing circles into my clit made me feel hot with embarrassment and pleasure.

Third person

Cross was incredibly wet as the overwhelming affections spread throughout his body, he had been holding his hands over his mouth, but nightmare quickly put an end to that, pinning them above his head with a tendril, making the smaller's noise all the more clear to him.

Cross was lost in pleasure and nightmare was thoroughly and wholly enjoying the noises and movements that cross couldn't help but make as he tried to refrain from enjoying the embarrassing act, all just to prove his point. Though nightmare was having none of it, apon noticing how wet the smaller had become, he shoved the length of his tongue into cross' formed pussy.

"HNHhA~" Cross moaned at the strange feeling, rolling his hips forward a little as a natural reaction, quickly forgetting his previous need to prove his point.

Cross clawed at the wall at the sudden, and unfamiliar stretching of his entrance, having never done something like this with nightmare, let alone anyone else, before. Though it was certainly a welcomed change.

"AHhA!~" Cross moaned helplessly as Nightmare's tongue pressed up against his sensitive spots, bringing the smaller hopelessly close to his climax.