Movie night

The next morning you were awoken by a loud knocking at your door. You thought this strange and looked at your phone for the time 3:30 A.M. flashed on your screen. 'Who the hell is at my door at 3 in the morning?' you thought getting up. You hesitated to open the door but assured yourself that the Wayne Manor was as safe as it gets. You opened the door and froze. Outside your door was a man you definitely recognized but never thought you'd be seeing in Wayne Manor.

Batman stood in the hallway outside your door clutching his right side. You couldn't see if he was injured or not so you ushered him into your room and turned on the lights. Your fears were confirmed when you saw the blood covering his costume, scratches covered his face and you were sure he was probably quite bruised. "What the hell happened?" you asked as quietly as you could,

"Doesn't matter, I need a first aid kit," He said standing just inside the door,

"And I'm the first person you think of? In all honesty, I think you've made a terrible decision but you're already here so there's not much I can do," you said leading him over to the bed, you were gonna have to come up with an excuse for all this blood but there were more important things to think about right now. You disappeared into the closet to search in your hidden bathroom for medical supplies. Luckily Bruce Wayne was a Gothamite at heart because you found a large first aid kit underneath the sink. When you returned to the main room Batman was exactly where you left him, still clutching his side.

You decided you could probably deal with the scratches on his face so you grabbed some adhesive bandages from the first aid kit and started on your task. As you applied the adhesive bandages you noticed Batman's labored breathing, he must be really hurt. you were afraid to see the wound he was covering with his hand. "Why'd you come to Wayne Manor?" you asked trying to make sure Batman was still in stable condition. You reasoned that if he could talk he wasn't too bad off.

"I was close by," He said in his typical vague fashion.

"Okay, but there are a ton of security systems around here. Wouldn't it be easier just to go to your home base or something?" This made Batman exhale through his nose, making a noise that resembled a laugh.

"I like a challenge," he said as you finished up bandaging the wounds on his face that weren't covered by his cowl.

"If you say so," you said stepping back to admire your handiwork and looking to see if you missed anything, "But why come to me? You said yourself that I couldn't dress my own wound, what makes you think I could dress yours?"

"Call it intuition," He said moving his hand to reveal a nasty gash on his side.

"How the hell did you get that?" You asked tying to grapple how you were gonna fix that thing.

"Don't worry I'll walk you through bandaging it," He said clearly noticing your eyes widening at the sight of the wound.

"That didn't answer my question," You said,

"It doesn't matter how I got it, I just need your help fixing it," He said, starting to get annoyed,

"Ok, I'll help," You said, "now is this thing a onesie or can you take it off like a shirt because I can't fix the wound like this,"

Batman said nothing but started taking off the top half of his costume, you helped him with the right side. You got the shirt off and even though you were supposed to be focusing on the giant gash on Batman's torso, you had to admit he was pretty muscular, scars covering his entire body. Before you had time to further admire Batman's physique he started giving you instructions. When disinfecting you were surprised to hear him let out a hiss in pain, you probably would've done the same but hearing Batman do it was odd, to say the least.