oh no, whatever shall happen?

You woke up with your head pounding. You tried to move your hand to hold your hurting head but you quickly realized that your hands were tied. You were currently sitting in a chair as far as you were aware, your hands were tied behind your back, and your legs were tied to the legs of your chair. The room was pitch black wich didn't help your pounding heart and nervous shaking.

You closed your eyes and focused on breathing, reminding yourself that Batman was most likely looking for you. And if not Batman, maybe Nightwing or even Robin. The point was someone was coming for you. You were going to be alright. You repeated this to yourself over and over again in attempts to calm down. And it worked, for the most part, you got your heart to calm down a little bit and besides your terrible headache, you were thinking clearly.

'Ok, I'm not hurt besides my shoulder,' you thought to yourself, 'I'm gonna be fine, all I've gotta do is get myself out of here, I can do this,' You weren't entirely sure what to do so you felt around the gloves of your costume, you thought you might find a secret compartment containing a blade or something you could use to free yourself.

Before you were able to find anything, blinding fluorescent lights flickered on. You were forced to close your eyes at first and your headache only worsened with light. When you finally brought yourself to open your eyes again you looked around to see that you were in a small room. The walls were made of concrete and filthy, you weren't sure what was on the walls but you didn't really want to know.

In front of you stood a muscular man wearing a costume not too dissimilar from your own. The basic idea was the same, he had a big suit with padding. The only difference was the fact he had a large red symbol on his chest along with a brown leather jacket. He was wearing a mask similar to yours but there was a red helmet tucked under his arm that looked like it would cover his entire face. He had Black hair with a distinct white streak in the front. Even with the white streak he still looked relatively young, you guessed he was around the same age as Dick if not younger.

"Welcome back to the land of the living,"

"Who the fuck are you?" You asked trying to sound tough.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to you," he said walking behind you, "I just needed to get the Bat's attention,"

"That's not what I asked,"

"I know," The man said, crouching behind the chair. "But I thought I'd ease your mind, people are typically scared when they get kidnapped,"

"Wow, what an astounding observation," You said, "did you base your research off your other kidnap victims?"

"Believe it or not you're the first one," He said cutting your hands free. "It seems like I'm really good at it though,"

Once your hands were free you reached for your utility belt and found that it wasn't there. "What'd you do with my utility belt?" you asked as the man started to cut your legs free.

"You underestimate me," He said acting offended, "I know better than anyone, you don't kidnap a vigilante in this city without taking away their utility belt. I can't have the Bat finding you before it's time,"

"Why're you cutting me free then?" you asked,

"I'm letting you go because I don't wanna make a bad first impression," he said cutting the last tie, "clearly you're new in town and the kidnapping was nothing personal, it's really more about getting the Bat's attention. You're just the poor sap he happened to be traveling with tonight."

"Really great first impression," You said standing up, you wobbled a little bit but your captor helped steady you.

Once you were standing fine by yourself the man held out his hand to you, "I'm Redhood,"