And the winners are...

After going through all the wonderful entries, the ones which Kanchana Banerjee enjoyed the most are...

1. The Test by wanderlustdamsel

"The Test has a spine chilling and thrilling aspect to it and caters to its audience very well. The beginning doesn't give off the vibes of a thriller as it shows a warm and quite happy scene but as it builds up, it gradually gives the plot really well. I really liked it as it kept me hooked till the end of the story and did not drag much with the ending. It truly justifies with the competition."

2. Home Home Sweet Home by Abiskrita123

"The beginning of the story makes it look like a warm family background story and as I proceeded ahead I had a few inclinations that, may be the parents would be a ghosts or such. However, the end got me quite surprised. The story was really well built. The pace was good, the suspense as well as changes of events were perfectly planned. The twist in the end was surely surprising but yes it suited quite well with respect to all the scenes that were written since the beginning. Its a nice and refreshing read."

3. The Manipulator by GandalfofspaceAnli

"The manipulator is a refreshing short story with many things happening in a short span of time. The twist with Andrew was unforeseen. The plot, though a little rushed, caters to many different genres which makes it unique. Emotions of all the characters and setting was appropriate to the theme. This was a good short read."

Congratulations all!