To St. Lucia

I haven't been motivated to write lately. I've also been insanely busy with school so I'm trying to write on my free time but it's harder than you think. I hope you enjoy this short but needed chapter.

-

Y/n's Pov

"Thanks for being here mom." I said as my parents walked through the door. "The kids have been asking when you're coming all morning."

"Where are my love bugs?" She asked as my dad brought in their overnight bags.

"At school. Ava gets out at 4 but we're thinking of picking her up early because she was so excited and the boys have football practice until six." I explained.

"Let me help you with those." Harry took their suitcases and took them to the guest room. "Thank you guys so much for coming." He kissed my mom's cheek as he walked off.

"Anytime dear." We headed to the kitchen as I offered them some tea, "No more babies, right? This isn't a baby making anniversary trip, is it?" My mom asked and I sucked in my cheeks.

"Mum," I don't think telling her that my period is late will appease her but all of my pregnancy tests came back negative so I'm not worried. "No, this isn't a baby making trip."

"Glad to hear. I think you two have your hands full with four but another baby might look good on you." She cooed.

I put the kettle on and Harry came into the kitchen to join us.

"Ava was so excited this morning, she said she was gonna draw the two of you." Harry said.

"I miss her so much, I can't believe she's already in school."

"She loves it. They do arts and crafts everyday, she's learned all of her letters already, and she learns new words all the time. She's a big girl now, it seems like yesterday, she was just born." Harry said.

"They grow so fast."

I poured my parents some tea and we went to the living room to continue catching up.

A little bit after two, Harry went to go pick up Ava with my dad while my mom unpacked their suitcase in the guest room.

I tidied up downstairs a bit more and then went upstairs to finish packing our last minute things. Harry never wants to pack underwear but I'm bringing him a few pairs anyways. I packed our skin care and toiletries so we don't forget them later, then I cleaned our room so it's not a mess once we get back.

I heard the door open downstairs and I imagine Ava is rushing to my mom to tell her what she did for the day.

Harry made his way upstairs and helped me finish making our bed. "Are you ready for our ten hour flight?" He asked me. "Maybe we can join the mile high club and it'll make the time go faster."

"We're already platinum members." I said.

"Yeah, we are. I think I've master the small space of the bathroom by now." He said.

"So you won't slip for once? I look forward to it." I gently patted his cheek and he reached for my waist to pull me against him.

"I can slip in something else instead." His face inched closer and closer to mine until,

"Mummy! I drew pictures." Ava called from the hallway before she entered our room. "Look at them."

Harry pulled away from me and continued fluffing our pillows on the bed.

"Oh, so pretty." I observed her pictures and she climbed on top of our bed. "I see Darcy, Edward, Ethan, and you." I pointed at the stick figures that she drew and she nodded. "And here's daddy with flowers in his hair."