🐱𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈 (𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝟷)🐱

7:00AM: AT SCHOOL

Raibaru and [Name] were currently spying on Osana and Taro's conversation that morning, as usual.
"Hey Taro, a guy like you doesn't usually have plans tonight, right?" Osana asked. [Name] stifled a giggle at the mere tone of the question.

"Uh... I don't know why you had to phrase it that way, but yeah, I'm free tonight." Taro replied. "Why?"

"Good! Then you're gonna go see a movie with me." Osana declared. Raibaru and [Name] stared at each other in awe. Damn, Osana! Where'd she get the balls to ask Taro out?

"Huh? You mean, like a date?"
"B-Baka! It's not a date!" Amazing, Osana, great. "I was gonna go with my friend, but she had to cancel. You're only coming so her ticket doesn't go to waste! Got it?"

"Well..." Taro thought for a second. "It's not like I had any plans, so..."
"Good! It's settled then. Meet me here at 5:30 so we can leave in time to see the film."
"Okay, if you say so..."

Osana ran towards Raibaru and [Name] with flushed cheeks while Taro went to his locker.

"He! Said! YES!" she squealed. "It's actually happening! I'm going on a date with Taro! Somebody pinch me!"
Raibaru looked confused and pinched Osana's shoulder - which was a bad idea on account of her strength. Osana yelped in pain. "I wasn't being literal!" she snapped.

"Eheheh, sorry." Raibaru giggled. "Congratulations! See, I told you there was nothing to fear."
"Exactly! I'd never have the courage to do that." [Name] added.

"The last three times I went to see a movie, I fell asleep and woke up during the credits," Osana admitted. "What if it happens again... during my date?! I'd die of embarrassment!"

"Hmm... maybe you should take a nap before you go to the theatre." [Name] suggested. "Do you think that would help?"
"That's a brilliant idea!" Osana smiled. "The school rooftop is really peaceful after cleaning time - I'll take a nap there!"

"Sounds good!" Raibaru praised. "[Name] and I can watch over you and make sure nobody else disturbs you while you're asleep."

"Raibaru and I could easily spy on you two during your date, Osana." [Name] said slyly. "Make sure you don't mess up, because it will so go on Kaobook..."
"[Name]!!" Osana pouted. Raibaru and [Name] cackled.

"By the way - are you still interested in sunbathing at the pool during lunchtime?" Osana asked, grinning at her friends.
"Yeah! I'm looking forward to it!" Raibaru grinned. Oh the things you could do in Akademi...

1:00PM: SUNBATHING

"Hey [Name], you wanna join us for sunbathing today? We're gonna go change into our swim-suits now." Osana said.

"Sunbathing? Uhhh... Sure." She had nothing to do anyway so why not sunbathe? Especially as the sun was shining particularly brightly today.
"Great! Let's go!"

The three girls entered the shower room where [Name] changed into Akademi's swim-suit. It was a navy blue one-piece which... didn't really fit her, but overall looked okay. [Name] still blushed however when she stepped out of the shower room in practically nothing else.

"Ah, the sun feels so good today!" Osana said happily as she lay down. The bullies were there too, lying down with their eyes closed in bliss. [Name] was wary at first, but Raibaru had assured her that she would personally kick the ass of anyone that dared mess with [Name].

[Name] sure was greatful to be friends with Raibaru.

And sure enough, once Musume Ronshaku saw that Raibaru and [Name] were on friendly terms, she dared not insult the [h/c]-haired girl. "Hey," she greeted her. "What's your name?"
"[Name] [Last Name]." [Name] replied shyly.