6: It's Crazy What You Do For A Friend

I let a tear or two fall. How could I not? After what Harry just said, there was no doubt that I would cry a small bit.

More tears roll down my face and a choked sob comes from my mouth.

"Hay, hay, Louis, it's okay, it's okay. Come here. I'm right here baby. Don't cry. It's okay." I bury my face into his chest and cry even more. He holds my head with one hand and brings me closer to him with the other. My arms are around his waist, under his jacket, holding him tight.

"Please don't let me go Harry." I say into his chest, not knowing if he can hear me or not.

"I'm never letting you go Louis. Never." he says in a whisper.

As I'm crying into Harry's shirt, I realize that there is ringing in my ears. I move my face so I can see the ground and it seems like the world is spinning. Is it just because I'm crying? This has never happened before.

"H-Harry..." I need to tell him how I'm feeling. I promised him.

"Yeah Louis?" Just tell him. Speak words. English.

"I-I.." I can't even see straight "Harry, my head..."

"Is everything okay? You look really pale." great. I look pale. Probably because- yup, I need to puke. For fuck sake. Why now?

I push Harry away and go to the trash bin nearby to empty whatever is in my stomach.

"Louis? Are you- jesus christ what did you- Louis!"

***

Harry's POV

I watch as the tears slowly fall down Louis' face. A sob escapes from his mouth and he starts crying even more.

"Hay, hay, Louis, it's okay, it's okay. Come here. I'm right here baby. Don't cry. It's okay." he buries his face into my chest and puts his arms around my wait holding me tight.

I place one of my hands on Louis' head and the other hugging him closer to me. I just stand there as he cries into my shirt. God I hope no paparazzi are fans are around. Simon would kill us.

"Please don't let me go Harry." I hear the muffled voice of Louis come from the inside of my jacket.

"I'm never letting you go Louis. Never." and I stand by that. I'm never leaving him until the day I die. Jeez sounds like I'm getting married to him... and I would. I'd promise everything to him.

I feel his head move a bit under me but I still hold him tight.

"H-Harry..."

"Yeah Louis?" I speak to him in a soft voice like I always do when he's crying. I can tell it makes him feel better.

"I-I.." is he okay?

"Harry, my head..." oh no...

I lean back a bit so I can see his face and jesus it's pale. paler than Draco Malfoy himself.

"Is everything okay? You look really pale." I'm really worried about him now.

Suddenly, Louis pushes me away and goes to a trash bin.

"Louis? Are you- jesus christ what did you- Louis!" what the fuck?!

He just threw up. Out of nowhere. He turns to face me again. He opens his mouth like he wants to talk but he can't. I see his eyes start to roll back and I rush over to catch him.

"Louis? Louis? It's me, Harry. Wake up for me please. Louis?" I hold his head and upper torso in my lap and let his legs be stretched out.

What the fuck just happen. One moment he was crying and the next he's throwing up and passing out. What the actual fuck is wrong with Louis?

I look around me and I don't see anyone. So, I grab my phone and call Liam.

"Where are-"

"Liam get outside right now. Bring Niall."

"Harry? What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Louis is the one who is not okay. Just, get Niall and get your asses out here and help me!" I hang up before Liam and say another word.

A couple moments later, I hear rushed footsteps behind me.

"Fucking christ! What happened to Louis?"

"That's a very good question that I don't have the answer to Liam! I was talking with Louis then he just puked and passed out! I don't know what the fuck happen so don't ask me!" I can't help but raise my voice. I was here with Louis but I'm not Louis. I don't know what happened to his body.

"What do we do?" use your brain Niall.

"Call a bloody ambulance!" I toss my phone over to Niall and he calls an ambulance.

I turn my attention back to the unconscious boy in my lap.

"They will be here in 5 minutes." Niall tells me.

"Alright alright, what do we do now?" Liam asks. Like I would know.

"Call Jay. Tell her which hospital. She needs to know." Liam nods and pulls out his phone to call Jay.

***

After what seems like hours, we finally see the ambulance. Two people rush over to us and another two grab a stretcher.

"Hello Sir, my name is Rose. Can you tell me what happened here?" alright she seems nice.

"Well, um we were just talking and then he just puked then passed out."

"Okay, did he show any signs of nausea or lightheadedness?"

"He only looked nauseous before he actually puked and he's told me that he has been getting random headaches sometimes."

"Do you know if he has any pre-existing conditions? Heart or lung problems? Any brain issues? Or known family members with any type of cancer?" What?! Cancer? Brain issues? Heart or lung problems? Why are they asking me this?

"Um no. Not that I know of." Louis would tell me things like that. Right?

"Do you know what this gentleman's name is by any chance?" of course I do.

"Louis Tomlinson." the love of my life. The man I love and will never stop loving.

"And do you have any family relations with this man or are you a friend?"

"I'm his boyfriend." she just nods and another person writes something on a clipboard. Rose and the two other people poke needles into Louis' skin and hook him up to a bunch of machines.

"Alright Mr.-"

"Styles." Although I was it was Tomlinson...

"Alright Mr. Styles we are going to have to ask you to step back."

I look at Louis one last time before I let him go. Niall and Liam come to either side of me and we watch as they load Louis into the ambulance.

As one of the other paramedics is about to close the door I run over, ignoring what Liam is saying.

"Ah Sir, I'm sorry. Only family members are allowed with him."

"But I'm his boyfriend." that counts as family.

"I'm sorry Sir you aren't allowed in." and with that he shuts the door in my face.

I step back and watch the car take my Louis further and further away from me.

Song: Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood