16

you woke up by your alarm and went to brush your teeth.

k: I'm gonna go shower in nic's room, so you can shower in here.

y: really? You don't have too. I can leave if you want.

k: no its ok go ahead.

y: thank you.

he grabbed all his belongings and went into his friends room while you started your shower.

you took a 15 minute shower and got out to do you hair and etc.

your outfit for today was:

you cleaned up and organized your bags and kio was done

k: imma be downstairs at the breakfast buffet, jenna and mattia is ready too.

y: mk I'll be down in a sec.

he left out and you sat in a chair and texted mattia, you couldn't let him spend anymore time with her.

meet me in the hotel room

K.

you grabbed your purse and went into your room and he was already in there.

m: what's up?

y: wtf is going on with you and jenna?

m: what?

y: why was she kissing you all up on you?

m: what's going on with you and kio? Sleeping in the same room? Following him to go shopping?

y: hold up hol up hol up, I only went to the store with kio bc you and Jenna was flirting over fries. I slept in kios room bc you and jenna was flirting all night and I didn't wanna see that.

m: we are ex's how do you expect us to act?

y: um like fucking ex's why do y'all think y'all aren't together now?

m: awe is someone jealous?

y: I'm not jealous, I just know that if you wanna be a man thot then go ahead but you aren't gonna hurt my feelings or break my heart like I'm one of your hoes.

you grabbed your purse and phone and walked out the room to order a Uber.

you were gonna finish the assignment by yourself.

after 2-3 hours sitting in a very nice and quiet cafe you finished the assignment, even though it was a group assignment, you just did your part.

you drove back to the hotel lobby and saw your teacher.

y: mrs. K I am done with my assignment.

k: really? you still have a couple days until it's due, you sure you don't wanna go over it with your group?

y: no I am done, finished it all and looked over it.

k: ok well I guess your free to look around and stuff now. thank you.

you sat in the lobby and looked at your phone. you had a bunch of missed calls from mattia but you didn't care.

you were looking down at your phone when someone snatched it.

y: wtf.

you looked up and it was mattia.

m: so you can be on your fucking phone but you can't see me fucking calling you?

y: or I just simply ignored it.

m: what is up with you? why are you mad over who I am with?

y: mattia just leave me alone.

you started walking towards the elevator and picking your floor number.

y: get out.

m: no, tell me why your so mad, we aren't even together so idk why your so uptight about who tf I flirt wit-

y: BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU! OK? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO SAY?! I FELL FOR YOU LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT.

it was quiet for a moment and the only thing that was heard was the elevator ding at your floor.

you were walking out when you felt him grab your arm.

it looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't, you just felt his lips go onto yours.

After a couple seconds you pulled back and looked at him.

m: I fell for you too.

you tried not to smile but that just turned your cheeks red.

y: so then why do you still flirt with jenna?

m: I flirt with everyone, doesn't mean I like them.

y: god I hate you.

m: no you don't, you flew across the country for me🥰.

you smacked his shoulder.

y: stop saying that no I didn't 😭.