19

after the dinner was over you were so relieved, the tension between you and the boy was very awkward because you both wanted to say something but couldn't or just didn't want to, well atleast in front of your parents.

"cmon let's go home elise (her boss) is coming over our house for a bit."

your mom said getting in the car.

you tried not to react as you and jay got in the back seat.

you arrived home and walked in the house hearing your moms boss car right behind y'all's and seeing the tall boy get out the front seat and his little sister and brother getting out as well.

"hey why don't you older kids go upstairs and we'll put on a movie for you two ok?"

your dad said grabbing wine for the adults .

fuck.

"um sure, cmon. "
you motioned your hand to follow him upstairs as the white boy looked up from his phone and followed.

jay didn't even bother saying anything before going straight to his room. and you really didn't wanna be alone with him because he looked so intimidating you might just stutter if you looked him in his eyes.

"sup I'm vinnie, you must be y/n?"

"yea, how do you know?"

"we literally go to the same school."

"we do?"

"yes, you might not see me because I am upstairs. I'm a senior."

"ooh makes sense."

"yea, but aren't you on the cheer team?"

"yea, I think we cheered for the seniors once actually.

"yea, we have another game this weekend, hope I see you there."

"you just might."
you said getting butterflies at just that sentence , it was something about him that just makes your thighs clench.

maybe it was his rings, god his rings were hot as fuck on his big hand. shit snap out of it y/n

"well yea it isn't really much to do here."
you tried to take your eyes off his hands and arms but couldn't, they were just so hot.

"want a picture?"
he giggled twisting his middle finger ring with his thumb.

"o-h um s-sorry I um."
you stopped when he cupped your chin making your body tense up.

"you fine baby, calm down."
he rubbed his thumb over your lip , you felt his ring touching your chin and you were frozen.

the word baby replayed a million times in your head.

he put his hand on your thigh making your belly clench.

v: is this ok?

y: yea your fine.

you grabbed your remote and played a Netflix show "grand army"

yall were just sitting on your bed relaxing to the movie when you felt his hands softly groping your ass.

you almost let out a moan.

you turned towards him and smirked.

y: what are you doing ?

v: what does it look like I'm doing?

he smirked and moved his hands higher on your thigh using his thumb to push open your other thigh.