Prologue

The once buzzling Rathore mansion looked lifeless today. It was as if someone had extracted the soul out of a body. The wailings of a woman could be heard from the living room where a group of bodyguards stood silently with their heads bowed.  It seemed that everyone was mourning for someone's death.  The wailings of the  woman increased and she hugged her five year old son who stood beside her tightly. 

Her husband, a man in his late twenties, stood near the French window of living room overlooking at the garden in front of him. His face was devoid of any emotion. He just stared at the garden with a blank face.

Suddenly the head of the security, who stood in front of the bodyguards, spoke, "Sir, we have no other option.  You need to send him with us."

To this the man standing near the window gave no response and his blank expression did not change.

The woman immediately cupped her son's face and told him, "I am sorry son.  You need to go with them.  I wish I could keep you with me but you need to go with them. It's best for you." The innocent child did not understand what was happening around him but his heart pained seeing his mother cry.  His eyes started to tear up and he clung to his mother.  But in no time he was separated from her by the security chief who picked him up to take him away.  The little boy cried out loud.  He threw his wrists at the chief, kicked his legs to wriggle out of his grip and called for his mother. But everything went to deaf ears. He was taken away by the chief.

His mother wailed again for not being able to stop her son.  For the first time in a while, a tear rolled down from the eyes of the man standing near the window. He immediately reached his wife and embraced her.  They continued watching their crying son going away from them and burst out crying at their fate when their son was finally out of their sight.

10 Years later

The Rathore mansion was decorated like a bride on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan. It was time for double celebration. The son of the family was returning back after ten years and it was first time in 14 years that his sister was going to tie a Rakhi on his wrist.

The entire family was seated in the living room pampering their newly returned son, who smiled looking at his wrist decorated with a rakhi while his sister gushed over the gift he had got her.

They were busy chatting with each other when a group of bodyguards headed by the security chief entered the living room. The expressions of the chief spoke danger. When the family noticed them, all their laughter died. The parents of the brother sister duo understood the reason of their arrival. The same emotions took over them which they experienced 10 years ago.

The chief spoke, "I am sorry Sir.  But he needs to leave again."

The mother sobbed again cursing her fate while the father masked his emotions with a blank face. The history repeated again.

The chief motioned the young boy to move out.  The boy looked at his parents and sister sadly before moving towards the door to leave the house.  His sister held his hand pleading him with her eyes to stop but he shook his head and left with the chief.  The father hugged his wife and daughter who cried out loud when the boy left the house.  The house again  turned lifeless like before and they could do nothing about it for it was their Destiny.
--------------------------------------------------------------

So, hi everyone. This is my first story. I hope I have written the prologue well.  Do tell me how it was.
Do not worry about who is the boy, you will know soon.
If you like my work then please encourage me and if there is any mistake then do tell me so that I can improve it.
Thank you.