CH-1

Dark it's so dark here. why it is so dark, is anybody here, switch on the lights I can't see a thing. What is that a person... That person looks so familiar..SHAO FEI...SHAO FEI...WAKE UP SHAO FEI...WHY ARE YOU SO QUITE..BLOOD..LOTS OF BLOOD....

'Again this dream'  Tang Yi wake up frowning. His face is paler than usual, he looked at the calendar that place on the side table of the bed. It's been 24days that he gone into Somnolent* longer than previous one. Tang Yi got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and look into the mirror. The pale muscular body in front of the mirror covered with scars, some are very old, some are new. He touch the most visible scar that he got 24 days ago. It's not that deep and it's healed properly. He stared at the mirror for a minute then went in the shower. 

                             * [SOMNOLENT-  the time when vampire fell in deep sleep for many reasons]

After done showering Tang Yi saw a tall figure, white skin man sitting on the living room sofa, though Tang Yi didn't saw the man's face Because his face was covered by the magazine he was reading but Tang Yi recognize him quickly it's his doctor and his best friend Michael.

'When did you come' asked Tang Yi

Michael put down the magazine besides him and take a look at Tang Yi 'when did you wake up? Is your body ok? If we went there a minute late you would have been gone into Somnolent for a long time you know that right? Why the hell did you go there by yourself, are you fucking crazy? You should visit the Elder as soon as possible he has been asking for you, I can't make excuse for you anymore and I brought some blood with me please just drink it or next time you will not wake up and... '

'Okay Okay, stop now, I understand' Tang Yi stopped Michael half way, 'I know what I have to do'.

Michael looked at Tang Yi and sigh.

'Let's go, I'll drop you off at your hospital then I'll go to office' Tang Yi said wearing his blue suit.

'Drink the blood first, or your condition will get worse' Michael said holding the blood pack in front of Tang Yi.

'I will later' Tang Yi took the blood pack and store it in the storage with other blood pack.

Michael just nod his head like he gave up on Tang Yi.

Tang Yi dropped Michael at his hospital and drove to the office.

Tang Yi entered a tall building with glass wall, when he passed  reception the receptionist greet him 'Good Morning, President. How's your business trip?' Tang Yi give  give her short answer with a cold voice 'hmm, Good' then walked to the elevator.

He reached his office and saw his secretary  Diana. She is one of few that Tang Yi trust.
'Welcome back sir, how's your business trip?'

Tang Yi just give her a annoying cold look. 'Im am asking as your secretary, please don't give me that look'.

'Hmm, how's the situation here?' He sat on his chair as he asked.

'Everything is good. We have a new project coming up, and we are currently looking for new photographar for shoot. The contract with Li Zi De coming to and end this month. He is making a fuss over this as usual and trying to meet you, I told him that you are on a business trip so he is calm now, but once he found out you are back he is going to bother you so be prepared.' Diana said in a breath and hand over pile of files, 'check these and sign it by today'.

Tang Yi looked at the files and then looked at Diana and sigh.

'Here's your drink' Diana place a coffee cup in front of Tang Yi filled with blood.