RvB S3 E5 Make your time.

Sidewinder
Doc/O'mally, are currently standing on a icy hill.

O'mally: Hahahahahahhaha! You fools have fallen right into my hands! Only now, do you realize the folly of your follies, haha! Prepare for an oblivion, for which there is no preparation!(laughs evilly).

Jack:(points his SAW at O'mally) O'mally! The Reds and Blues are working together now to kick your ass! You can't hope to beat us!

O'mally: You fools! My metallic hostage is the only thing to beat you!(pulls out a remote and presses a big red button).

Lopez:(screams in pain as the lightning shoots out of him)>Argghhh<!

Crystal: Lopez!

Then weird symbols surround him.

Crystal:(enrage) What the hell are those symbols?!

Doc: I used to draw these during study hall in my binder. I always wanted to use them for something, aren't they cool!

O'mally: Shut up!

Sarge: Oh shit! That's a weather machine! We need to get that out of Lopez it we are going to lose him!

Church and Simmons then run up behind then.

Church: What's going on?

Allison: You want the long version? Or the short one?

Church: Uh...short one.

Jack: You got a huge ass bomb in your gut, Lopez has a weather machine in him, and Tex is M.I.A.

Grif then looks at Simmons who is panting.

Grif: Hey? Simmons, you okay?

Crystal:(stands beside Grif) Ya what happen to you?

Simmons:(looks at them) That place was horrible!

Grif: We we're only separated for five hours!

Simmons: It was like five years for me!

O'mally than fires a rocket overhead that explodes behind them, making them scatter for cover.

O'mally: You foolish fools will never defeat me! You're far to busy being foolish! Ha! Oblivion is at hand!

Crystal:(gets an idea) Jack! Sarge! Cover me! I got an idea!

Jack: Gotcha! (stands up from cover and opens fire with his saw) Rahhhhh!

Sarge: Will do!(turns to Simmons, who's hiding behind the rock with him...again) Simmons. I've never believed in you. Not even for a moment, but now is your chance to prove yourself, to me and Allison.

Simmons: What can I do, Sarge?

Sarge: I need you to run right at O'mally.

Simmons: And throw a bunch of money at him?!

Sarge: No, when he blows you up with the rocket, try to see if you can get your dismembered limbs and guy's to clog the barrels of his rocket launcher.

Simmons: Your kidding.

Jack:(shouts from his cover) Dad how about we insult him later and focus on surviving!

Sarge: It's a remote chance, I know, but it's worth a shot.

O'mally:(runs up to their cover) Ahhh! Oblivion is at hand!(laughs like a evil maniac).