RvB S3 E11 Roaming Charges

The fortress
Sarge, Allison,Sheila,Lopez,and Grif, are walking to the base when, Michael and Caboose come out but they hear Caboose crying?! So out of concern the all run up to them.

Allison:(looks up and down to see if he hurt but he's not) Caboose! Are you alright?!

Caboose:(sniffing) No t-the mean 'lady' is in their.

Sarge: "Mean lady"?

Michael: He means F.I.L.S.S.

Sarge,Allison,Sheila,Lopez,and Grif, are shocked by this, but Jack is not with...them.

Sheila: We're's Jack?!

Michael:(points inside the base) In there and is trying to stop Cherry from dismantling it.

Allison:(very confused) Wait a minute...Jack is holding back Cherry? From dismantling "her"?!

Michael: Jack said he wants us all together, including Church.

Tex then appears behind them.

Tex: What about Church?

Everyone turns towards her direction.

Michael: Jack needs him to access some files on some of us, that are locked by the Director and that only he would be able to access them.

Tex: But wouldn't F.I.L.I.S.S. Have all that information locked and by her side?

Michael: Yes and she's here as well.

Tex is shocked and immediately she goes over to Church,Tucker,and Donut, while the rest head inside.

Sarge: Lets go see what this bitch want.

Inside the Fortress: Jack is holding back a hologram Cherry, who is trying to beat the ever digital life out of F.I.L.I.S.S.

Cherry:(very angry) Jack! Let me go! I want her to make her suffer!

Jack:(struggling) Not now, just wait for the others to get here.

As soon as he said that, Sarge,Allison,Crystal,Lopez,Sheila,and Grif, walk right in.

Allison: So that's the heartless harpy?

Jack: Yep.

F.I.L.S.S: Excuse me? But who are you six?

Crystal: So you don't remember me?(smirks and takes off her helmet and glares at the computer screen) Because I remember every single scenario! You put me through we're I would fail! But guess what bitch! My life was hell for what you put me through! But once me and Jack got out of that lab, it got better, I'm human, I'm pregnant, I've got a loving boyfriend, and I got my mother back!

Allison then takes off her helmet and smirks and glares at F.I.L.S.S.

F.I.L.S.S:(gasp) Mrs. Church! Your alive?! But how?!

Allison: It's called being body less and have your soul put into a sword.

F.I.L.S.S. Then remembers that Crystal said Jack's name, which cause's her to scan the males and once's her scan is complete she turns her attention to Jack who is in the blood red armor.

F.I.L.S.S:(joyful) Subject TITAN! Your alive! Oh the Director will be so happy to have back in the la-.

Jack cuts off her sentence by slashing a piece of equipment that piece of equipment was her communications to the "Mother of Invention".