003

Yea, now yujin's stuck here listening to eunbi's rant.

"You know what I mean right." Eunbi finished.

"Uh yea I guess." You lied. "Well, anyway you know..." Yujin rolled her eyes, wanting to just leave.

"Actually eunbi, I need to go to the washroom, I'll be back." Yujin stood up and left the cafeteria, walking to the washroom alone.

"Washroom? You just went like 10 minutes ago..." eunbi said, clueless.

"Eunbi talks a lot sometimes." She walked to the washroom, talking to herself about random things.

As she neared the washrooms, she bumped into a figure, taller than her.

"Maybe pay attention next time yujin." She scolded herself as she slowly stood up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Yujin looked up to see a boy, with the cutest smile she's seen.

She got so distracted she didn't realise she was just staring at him.

"Um..." the boy got awkward as yujin stared into his eyes.

Yujin finally realised and quickly stood up, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry.." she said awkwardly.

"It's fine, well I'll go now be careful next time!" He shot her his smile again.

"Those dimplesss."

She entered the washroom, doing her stuff.

When she was done, she walked back to the cafeteria and sat back down on her seat, tossing her phone out again.

"Wow, introverted much." Yujin wasn't listening to eunbi at all, she was too preoccupied with texting jungwon.

nijuy:
omg
omg
omg
jungwonnnnn

yjwon:
istg what do you want

nijuy:
I think I just met the cutest person
KDKDKS PLS HE'S SMILE.
AND HIS DIMPLES

yjwon:
so im not the cutest person :")

yjwon:
well ig no
but that person lowkey looks like you
lmao i doubt it's you tho

yjwon:
i lowkey feel offended

nijuy:
plss
i think i js
✨ love at first sight ✨

yjwon:
oh ok

nijuy:
aRe yOu jEalOus

yjwon:
no

nijuy:
ew you sound so dry
js seems like jealousy for me
seen 12:57pm

nijuy:
are you leaving me on seen now
jungwonnn
don't leave me on seen
i hate you

yjwon:
wHy would someone hate me :))

nijuy:
don't leave me on seennn
anyway
his dimples :o
i wanna
poke
them
pls

yjwon:
i have dimples 🤠

nijuy:
you do?
ok but HIS DIMPLES
I MIGHT CRY
seen 1:04pm

Jungwon left her on seen as she continued to talk about the boy she saw earlier.

"Why am I acting like this..."