015

eunbi:
omg yujin

yujin:
WHAT
huh

eunbi:
lmao nothing but
you wanna gO SEE THAT SUNSET
BRUH WE MISS IT ALL THE TIME
BUT I THINK IF WE GO NOW
WE CAN BE ON TIME

yujin:
BYE I THOUGHT SMTH HAPPENED
BUT
OK SURE
LMAO
SEE YOU THERE IN 10 IG

eunbi:
KDKKDKS OK
seen 5:28pm

Yujin sat down on an empty bench, waiting for eunbi. The sun went down, still eunbi never arrived. "Is she waiting for me somewhere else?" Yujin stood up, but she was brought back down by a hand pushing her body down. She looked up to meet jungwon's eyes.

"Damn those eyes, it holds the whole universe..." yujin's mind drifted off, until she was snapped back to reality when jungwon sat down next to her.

"You were waiting for eunbi?" He asked, like he and eunbi planned for all this to happen. Yujin awkwardly laugh, "yea...I don't think she's coming anymore though." Jungwon nodded in response.

Three minutes of silence.

"Why-"

"Actu-"

"O-oh uh you can go first." Yujin stuttered. A small laugh came out from jungwon's mouth, making yujin nervous for absolutely no reason.

"You know, I think I kinda like you." Yujin snapped her head towards jungwon. "As friends, omg stop getting your hopes up."

"Yea, of course I know that." Jungwon stared at the dark sky then turned to you. He turned his whole body to you, holding both your hands in his.

"You don't get it right." Yujin couldn't make eye contact with jungwon for even three seconds.

"Is this enough to tell you I'm basically in love with you?" He cupped yujin's face with his hands, tilting it up. He looked at her as if she was the whole world. He rubbed the bottom of her eyes with his thumbs.

"I..." jungwon pulled her into his embrace. "Let's just...stay like this for a bit longer."

"What does this mean, did he just...confess? Omg wait, me? Jungwon confess? No shit bro." Yujin stayed frozen as jungwon's arms tightened around her. She slowly felt warm and safe? Her body relaxed and she gave in, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Now do you know how much I love you and I was in love with you since the start?" He questioned, still hugging her.

Yujin pulled away, jungwon not wanting to but pulled away to let her speak.

"I just thought you didn't feel the same way." She looked down at their hands, intertwined together. A small smile appeared across jungwon's face, he lifted yujin's chin up, eyes meeting.

"How bout this." He placed a small peck on her lips.

(a/n: omg hello, i forgot to tell yall but i made an enhypen imagines account on instagram where I post short imagines 😋. @wonsbear , lmao im not really active there but i try to update. Anyw, HOW'S THIS CHAPTER, MY GUY MADE HIS MOVE lmao ok.)