FOR THE GAYS(Ch.4)

Y/n= Your name

---------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to do WHAT"

"I said I want you to go to a rock quarry and train" Meiko said as she faced the window, sitting down a chair.

"But- you said to never step foot in there, and how am I supposed to train? Do I just shadow box? Plus that quarry is like... gonna fall over if I even fart within 5 meters of-"

"Did I fucking stutter?" she turns around and stands up.

Y/n looks down and sighs "No ma'am"

"This quarry is abandoned, it's a place I used to train" she felt a little relieved when she heard her say that. 'Atleast it's abandoned' she thinks.

"Like I said, what exactly am I supposed to do there?" She said confused. "Use your anger as a way to fuel yourself, punch and kick anything. I don't care, as long as you get years of anger out of you" Meiko walks past her and grabs her cane.

"The name of the quarry is Himura and Co, shouldn't be too hard to find"

"Are you coming with?" She asks excitedly.

"No, I have a meeting with the Kengan board about your place in the tournament. I owe them some money too" Y/n looks down again.

"Okay... boomer" she whispered the last part.

"Watch it" Meiko scolds as she walks out the door. Y/n wastes no time getting her shoes and and dashing out the door. The Sonic theme song playing as she pumped her arms.

It started raining so she flipped the hood of her jacket up and held onto it as she ran

She jumps up and bounces off of a building's wall to get a bird's eye view. She looks around before seeing a tall rusted factory with towers. Quickly running off in the direction where she saw it. Moving through all the bushes and trees and hopping over a fence. Her eyes did not fool her, it was abandoned and rusty. A sign laying on the ground said 'Himura and co, since 1922'. "This is it"

She took off her coat, showing off her lean arms, wide shoulders, and back muscles. She stretched and counted "One two three four your mothers a giant whore" before jumping into the quarry.

"Now I just gotta find something that makes me angry...hmm" a devilish smirk appeared on her face.

"THIS IS FOR TUPAC"

She punched one of the crumbling concrete beams. Not enough to make the shell of what used to be a factory fall. She jumped up before smashing her heel into another beam, causing it to shake and crack open. Before she knew it, the structure began to lean with the beatings it was taking.

"Oh I'm not done" Y/n said whole cracking her knuckles.

She ran along the steep walls of the quarry before kicking it. The wall fell apart and started to roll down the side of the hill into the crack.

"THIS IS FOR BOB ROSS" Launching herself at another wall and punching it as it bascically exploded and crumbled down.

Y/n continued on with destroying the abandoned building while also destroying her knuckles. Luckily she had conditioning, so it wasn't as easy to break the skin on them. They were still going to be a little bloody though.

The skeleton of the building groaned before shaking, pieces of stone falling on her shoulders. That was a good signal that it was time for her to leave. Y/n escaped as soon as it collapsed, the dust cloud swarming around her as she squeezed her eyes shut.