𝟬𝟯 || 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗢𝗨𝗧

LILLIANA OUTFIT

"Gainz," Josh repeatedly yelled at the sleeping couple as he hovered over the bed

"Gainz," Josh repeatedly yelled at the sleeping couple as he hovered over the bed. Bryce and Lilliana were happily cuddling, arms wrapped around each other.

"Josh shut up. Lilli is sleeping," Bryce whispered, turning to face Josh. Lilliana groaned in her sleep, stirring around to be next to Bryce. She pulled his t-shirt, laying her head on his chest. "You haven't worked out all week," Josh complained.

"You're gonna wake her up," Bryce shouted, sighing, stopping once he realized how loud he was. "Simp," Josh yelled in the face, trying to annoy his best friend.

Josh knew how much Bryce hated being called a simp. Bryce used to find it funny, but after all the boys' constant teasing, the term became annoying. Bryce rolled his eyes at his best friend, sending him an annoyed glance. Josh grinned in response, knowing he was pushing Bryce's buttons.

"Bryce is too whipped to work out," Josh yelled into the empty house. All the boys were outside working out, and the cleaning service ladies wouldn't be there till ten. "Shut the hell up," Bryce shrieked, shoving the boy with his free hand. The other arm was still tightly wrapped around Lilliana.

Lilliana sighed, shaking out of Bryce's grip as she sat up. She had been up for a while due to the boys' constant back and forth. "Bryce, come on, get up. I will work out with you and the guys today", Lilliana ordered, staring at the two brunettes.

"When did you get up?" Bryce questioned his girlfriend. Josh nodded his head at Bryce's question. He was also wondering when the blonde awoke. "Your guys' constant bickering probably woke up the next-door neighbors," Lilliana answered, pulling the blanket off her body as she stood up.

"Well, it was Josh's fault," Bryce responded as Lilliana rolled her eyes at her childish boyfriend. "Shut the hell up. You were yelling, too," Josh replied, causing Bryce to roll his eyes. "You provoked me," he retorted as the boys broke into an argument.

Lilliana sighed, rubbing her eyes as the two boys bickered. "Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you both shut the hell up," Lilliana yelled at the pair, causing the room to become silent. "For someone who doesn't like yelling, that was pretty loud," Josh pointed out.

Lilliana fakely smiled at the boy, grabbing him by the ear out of the room. She gave the boy one last smile before slamming the door in his face. "We'll be out in ten," she yelled through the door, making her way over to her dresser. Bryce smiled at the blonde, walking over to her. "That was very hot," he whispered into her ears as he wrapped his arms around her from the back.

"Aww, was it?" Lilliana questioned, turning around to face her boyfriend. Bryce nodded in response, wrapping his arms around the girl's torso. "Well, that's good. Maybe you can think about that when you hurry up and get ready," she demanded the boy, pushing him off her.

She grabbed the clothes she had picked out and entered the on-suite bathroom. Bryce stopped stumbling, hearing the sound of the shower. He let out an annoyed sigh, rolling his eyes. "I'll get you back," Bryce called out. Lilliana let out loud giggles, laughing from the bathroom. She peered her head out the door, a big grin on her face. "I like to see you try," she cockily stated, slamming the door.