The Danger Begins

10 -and-a half years ago

Two young hopeless girls walks along the concrete path. One of them is carrying her baby sister who is the same age as her. Her name is Brianna, and the oldest is Arianna who is two and a half years old. Arianna had a pair of worn out winter boots that she stole for herself. Because she's been homeless for a couple of months when their mother died and their father left them when Arianna was born.

Her hair was in the messiest braid ever, her little sisters hair was so messy that Arianna basically gave up trying to brush it, because Brianna broke every single hairbrush that Arianna stole.

Hey when you are homeless you have to steal to live. They had no parental figure to help her and Brianna grow up teaching them right from wrong.

Arianna looks at her sister, who is in her arms. A small tear escapes one of her green eyes and she shivers as a cold breeze blows past them.

Arianna finds an abandoned house that is worn out but Arianna puts her little sister down on the ground, so she can open the door but when she felt a pair of hands around her neck.

Brianna squeals as she sees her older sister struggling to get out of the man's grip.

"Where do you think you're going brat?" One of them said as she other one punched her in the face.

Brianna has her chance of saving her sister she kicks him where the sun don't shine and kicked him in the gut, until he falls on top of the other guy and Arianna falls on the ground.

"Oof." Arianna said as she lands on top of her sister, she helps them up and they start running away from the guys.

They weren't looking where they were running then ended up running into a man and the girls went into defensive mode.

Then the men start running stopping in their tracks when they see a man in and red and blue suit.

"Excuse me, I don't think you should be touching these young girls." Captain Man said as the girls get behind them terrified.

"Captain Man!" The men gasps at the superhero.

Captain Man shoots the guys with lasers as they fell to the ground, and he picks up Brianna resulting her falling asleep in the hero's arms, he smiled slightly. Then he picks up Arianna and holds her in his other arm.

Arianna lets out a little cry. Captain Man notices their attire and his smile fades when he sees the bruise forming on Arianna's cheek, then he looks down and at Brianna.

"Its okay you're both safe now." He whispers to the girls and he finds a bench and he carefully sits down trying not wake up Brianna.

He looks at Arianna's eyes and sees the fear and torture they've been through. He felt a connection with the two-year-olds.

"What's your name, and hers?" Captain Man asks Arianna.

"Arianna and dissies name is Brianna." Arianna sqeaks as she can't say the word sissy right.

"Are you girls here by yourself?"

Arianna nodded her head and Captain Man thought in his head; their homeless.

"Ya our mommy died a couple months ago and our dadie left when I was born." Arianna said to Captain Man.

"Here come with me and I will get you girls cleaned up." He offered and walks with the girls sleeping his arms.

Captain Man found two daughters that he was going to love and cherish forever.

Charlotte's POV