Chapter 4

El woke to the sound of a text message coming in on her phone. She lifted her head to look around. Andrea was asleep with her back to El, half on her side, half on her stomach. El softly kissed the other woman's shoulder before rolling out of bed while replaying the night through her mind. She had awakened part way through the night to Andrea whispering in her ear to wake up and make love to her. She was starting to formulate a plan on how she wanted to wake the woman in her bed when she reached for her phone to read the message that had come in. She silently groaned then searched for clothes to put on. She pulled on a t-shirt and boy shorts as Toby stood, stretched and made his way to the balcony door to wait for El to let him out. El looked around outside a moment as Toby made his way down the stairs.

She turned around and watched Andrea sleep for a few moments before leaving the room, stopping to use the bathroom on her way down stairs. Once in the kitchen she went about her usual morning routine. El grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the table, after taking a bite and chewing she held the apple in her teeth while she went about preparing the coffee pot. Turning it on as she took another bite while she went about filling Toby's food and water bowls before making her way back upstairs to shower.

Fifteen minutes later El returned to her room wrapped in a towel. Walking over to the door to let Toby in. She softly laughed as he came in one door and immediately ran out the bedroom door to empty the food bowl he knew his girl had filled. El dressed in jeans and a t-shirt but grabbed a long sleeved flannel shirt to wear over her t-shirt.

"Andrea." She said as she crawled across the bed toward the sleeping woman. "I have to go into the office for a little while."

She kissed Andrea's neck then down between her shoulder blades, stopping when the other woman sighed and stretched.

"Okay." Was Andrea's sleep reply.

El smiled and leaned back down to kiss Andrea's shoulder again, eliciting a moan from the sleeping woman. She then decided to take a few moments to enjoy Andrea in her current state.

Resting on her knees, El trailed kisses from Andrea's shoulder to the middle of her back. Pausing between her shoulder blades as she used her hand to caress her way down Andrea's side and over her hip, pushing the sheet off in the process. As she trailed kisses down Andrea's back she caressed Andrea's thigh. She started at her hip, moving over the front and down towards her knee, then around to the back and up to her butt. Once El's lips reached the blue butterfly, she used the tip of her tongue to trace the outline of it as she moved her hand between Andrea's legs, lingering just outside of her folds.

Andrea moved her leg to allow El better access, "Baby please don't tease me then leave."

"I wouldn't dare." El replied as she settled onto her side behind the brunette. She leaned down and lightly bit Andrea's hip. She slipped her fingers inside and began slowly thrusting in and out.

Andrea moaned as she desperately tried to move her hips in time with El's movements. She was helpless but to lay there given the position she was in.

"No, no, no." She cried out when El pulled out of her. She arched her back when El began to rub her clit. She moaned with arousal and in frustration as well when El refused to allow her to roll over.

El used her body to hold Andrea where she wanted her. She was testing her own willpower not to undress and join the woman

"I need you inside me." Andrea panted as she reached down to replace El's fingers with her own.

Andrea began rubbing her own clit as El thrust her fingers back inside of her. It didn't take much more and El knew that Andrea was on the edge. A few more thrusts and Andrea's walls began to squeeze El's fingers. El then slowed her movements, drawing out Andrea's orgasm while ignoring her own desire for release.