'Here let me help you' - part 2

As requested. A part 2 to 'here let me help you'
Thank you for all of the kind comments I've been super busy recently, debating whether I should continue this book or not, especially with all the drama that's happened with Shane and his friends. If you read my prior update, you'll see that I've made the decision to carry on writing *woohoo* because although Shane is in my stories, the main subject is Andrew.
Thank you for understanding. Anyways, here's 'here let me help you' part 2 (you kinky devils 😉)

——

You went to a casino for a little while with the gang, then realised it really wasn't your scene, so you settled down in a nice looking bar. The lights were blinding, sure, but it seemed to have a nice atmosphere, a friendly atmosphere.

You were the last to walk in the bar, Andrew was just in front of you.

It feels weird to say this but you felt a wave of confidence as you walked in. So many people were staring at you, but for once in your life, it was a good stare, a self-esteem boosting stare

You found a nice looking table, near the neon and rather tacky looking dance floor, which seemed extremely out of place considering how 'high end' this place looked

'One sex on the beach please' Morgan said as the bar man came over to the table

'Oooh make that two!' You interrupt. You love a good cocktail and you needed to let yourself go a little, you wanted to feel good. You needed confidence for what might have came of the night.

Andrew, Garrett, Ryland and Shane also ordered their drinks, a concoction of different shots, ciders and cocktails. Mixing alcohol is never a good idea. This might end messy

Your drinks all arrived and you clinked your drinks together. 'Here's to a good night everyone and a very happy birthday to our good friend over here' Morgan says, eager to drink her drink.

You're about halfway through your sex on the beach, but you seemed to notice something out the corner of your eye: Andrew.

You don't know why he was staring at you, but you knew one thing: you wanted to make sure as hell he didn't stop staring.

You took a sip from your drink and licked your lips seductively, knowing he was looking at you
You heard an exhale, and you knew instantly how frustrated he was. You liked this.

As mentioned, your dress was super short. So short that from the wrong (or right) angle, and the wrong (or right) stance, you'd get a glimpse of your Lacy black thong

Morgan handed you a double Vodka shot. Normally you wouldn't, you get quite sexual when you're drunk. But that's what you wanted. So you decided 'fuck it' and took the shot.

You've never been one to pull faces when you take a shot, whereas Morgan was being so dramatic over this shot.

'Y/N how did you not pull a face??'

You laugh, 'no idea maybe I'm trained well? I was a freshman at some point you know'
Everyone is laughing, except Andrew. I don't think he was listening to what you were saying. I think the only thing he was concerned about right now is you. All of you. Every inch of your body.

Ryland stands up from his seat, swaying a little bit because he was a bit drunk. 'I wanna dance!!!' He screams 'please please please someone come and dance'

Morgan looks at Ryland and laughs 'I'm gonna need more shots first. Y/N, you coming?'

Before you had time to answer, Morgan grabs your hand and you begin walking, knowing fine well Andrew is staring directly at your butt. But that's fine, that's what you wanted.