THE CEO'S SWEET LOVE 081

He stood by the side watching as everyone ran around in search of Wenchang. It was really amusing watching them run around like a beheaded chicken but he had to control his expression so as not to draw attention to himself.

An hour after he guests had all left Madam Ouyang Walked up to the garden windows and called on her son to come in. After a few calls and no reply not even a low toned reply, she began to get worried.

The whole thing wasn't seating well with her. she called in the butler and asked

"Uncle Kim do you know where I can find Wenchang. I have been calling him for a while and haven't gotten any response"

Her son didn't like to stay still. He had been forced to join his father as he greeted the guest and after sometime he began getting a little stir Crazy so she had released him from his task with instructions that he played in the garden until the guests were all gone.

Usually when she did permitted him to leave earlier than usual. He always ran in as soon as the last of the guests left but this time he didn't not even after a few minutes.

"No madam last I saw the young master he was playing in the garden. I will go get him" butler Kim replied.

"Thanks a lot for that uncle Kim" she replied.

Minutes later Butler kim reported that he couldn't find the young master. Worried Madam Ouyang enlisted the rest of the maids and her husband to search for her son.

Minutes later he was still no where to be found. it wasn't until a few minutes later that her husband and butler kim rushed in with an unconnceous bloody Ouyang Wenchang in his hands.

"Wenchang my baby what happened_ where did you find him_ how is_ why is he like this" she exclaimed running up to him.

"we found him close to the ditch at the park entrance_"

"What !"

"We haven't got much time dear, we have to quickly get him to the hospital. Uncle Kim please get the car ready"

"Yes sir" butler Kim replied

"you should get going and I'll join you soon. Let me get everything set and tock the kid in. We can't let them find out about this just yet" Madam Ouyang said.

"alright you do that. I'll get going" Ouyang Xiusheng replied and hurried out of the house and into the waiting car.

When they arrived at the hospital the emergency room as expected was packed with patients. However they didn't have wait since he had already called in earlier to apart the hospital of their arrival.

A VIP room was already booked, as soon as they arrived the were attended by the doctors luckily it wasn't so serious he had clipped his shoulder but apart from that he just needed a few stitched and a brace for his hands.

He had been lucky this time, if he had fallen a few inches more he would have been found dead in the ditch.

After dressing his wounds he was given a pill for the pain that helped him sleep soundly. The next day Ouyang Guangli and his sisters came over for a visit.

Though their mother had already explained everything to them they were still quite anxious to see him. However none was as anxious as Ouyang Guangli who had a sleepless night due to fear of Ouyang Wenchang identifying him as the culprit.

His heart beat increase rapidly as he walked into the room. His hands were sweaty and he was very jittery.

Even with his current mood he still maintained a neutral expression which was a contrast from how he really felt.

All it would take was just one word from Ouyang Wenchang to put him on the chopping board.

"Wenchang look your brother and sisters came over for a visit" Madam Ouyang said as they walked into the room.

"Yaaayy !!! you all came. Check out my cool brace you can sign on it . Mum and Dad already signed it" Ouyang Wenchang said smiling.

"Really,  let's go Xinyi" his younger sister said grabbing her elder sister's hands and running up to his hospital bed.

"You too Brother Guangli"  Ouyang Wenchang called out.

"alright" Ouyang Guangli replied gently getting relaxed, judging from the wimp's reaction he most not know that it was him that pushed him down the stairs.

'Good he would have to change strategies, to get rid of this wimp's Ouyang Guangli thought standing beside the hospital bed looking down at his signature.

* * * *

The present day, Ouyang group's general board room.

"Welcome to the Emergency shareholders meeting of Ouyang group Shareholders. The main aim of this meeting is to decide on the removal Mr Ouyang as the CEO of Ouyang group." The Moderator, a member of the President's secretarial team said onto the microphone.

The shareholders were already seated in their seats. Everyone was already updated on the present situation.

Ouyang Guangli had walked in with the group of shareholders in his surpport who were more than expected.

A few from Zhou Jianyu's group as expected had jumped sheep. There were also a few familiar faces in the mix the most surprising for Zhou Jianyu was the presence of Su Lixue among his uncle's team.

He didn't even know that they were familiar with euch other. While he was still trying to process all that, in walked his former best friend Ye Mingzhe.

just what was going on' he thought when He Mingzhe did the unexpected and crossed over to seat next to him.

The shareholders filed in until the meeting commerced. Zhou Jianyu was called out to give a thorough report on the company after which he answered various questions asked. Some of which were aimed at undermining his capability.

After the debate he went back to his seat and the voting commenced. The Moderator stood and audibly spoke into the microphone.

"It's time for voting by the shareholders for the position of the CEO of  Ouyang group. Voting will now commenc__"

"Hold on" a feminine voice said suddenly