Epilogue

After a very smooth court trial Ouyang Guangli and Gu Mingyu was found guilty for their crimes and given a prison sentence.

Meanwhile Su Lixue was kicked out of the Su family and arrested for embezzlement of company funds together with her mother.They were both found guilty and got a jail term.

A Few months later Ouyang Wenchang was discharged from the hospital and given a full bill of health.

Zhou Jianyu and Bai Zhenzhen finally had their wedding ceremony in Paris and a month later after their honeymoon Ouyang Wenchang stepped down from his position in the company and traveled the world with Zhou Mei.

Bai Zhenzhen's international film premiered and made millions of dollars in the box office gaining her a lot of recognition and an award nomination for beast surporting Actress at the film festival even though her scenes had been reduced thanks to her early departure she still managed to make a good impression.

Even though she was nominated she didn't win the award but the next year she was once again nominated this time for the film produced by her company Baiyu studios [ Strife ].

She was nominated this time for best actress and won. After winning the award she began to receive a lot of offers both at home and internationally but she had to turn them down and take a hiatus to give birth to her first child. A baby Girl called Ouyang Ling Ling

******************

Thanks to everyone that joined me for this journey. I started out this work to test myself as a writer and in the short while I have written this book it has helped me grow as an Writer.

Thanks you for collecting and reading my book.

Though this might be the end of Zhou Jianyu and Bai Zhenzhen's story there will be many more stories to come so please stay tuned for many more stories to come.

Once again thanks for joining me for this journey. Thanks for your encouragement.