I love you(Slight lemon or smut story continues)

So i continued the smut or lemon however you wanna call it if you do not enjoy either of those then i suggest skip to the commercial ad .It might be a slight recap of when they did it but not really anyways enjoy

Aangs POV

I told zuko to the bedroom and he took me there he had to carry me while i was hugging his waist with my legs as he started to bite my neck he left hickeys all over my neck they were brown and a bit purple but we were able to reach the bedroom without falling. He threw me on the bed while he got fully naked and i tried to take off my shirt but he pulled me back into a kissed as he made out with me again he decided to help me take off my shirt he only broke the kiss to take off the short over my head i could tell he really wanted it he was holding back his eyes were full of lust like any wrong move may trigger him to explode. Once he threw my shirt to who knows where he let me take a quick breath before he started to prep me it may have token a bit of a while but it was worth it because the moment he took out his fingers he had lost it completely he looked at me for consent and i nodded he then quickly shoved his erection in me i couldn't believe what i felt it was huge or that was what it felt like i felt like if he were to move i would probably start to scream in so much pleasure .

Zukos Pov

I had to stay still i saw aangs face his eyes were half open i could tell if i were to move it would've been to much i made sure he was slightly used to it when he gave me the sign to start moving i carefully and slowly started moving at first then it slowly started to go faster and his moans got a lot louder and when i mean a lot i meant alot you could tell he was enjoying it and i was too he asked me to go faster and i complied before he finished his request i started to go faster and then i had an idea i then said" aang im gonna try something but you have to tell me as soon as possible if it hurts okay?" i looked at aang for consent he nodded i soon bulit up some of the fire power i had and put it towards my erection i had pulled out so now i carefully pushed in not looking at aang until my erection was fully in aang i looked at his face his face was slightly or- erm more than slighlty i think that adding heat would make the room more heat but i started to move i then it happen i lost control after that.

Add featured by aangs bald head

Aang Pov
I woke up And my back was very sore I didn't know what to do so I just decided to lie on my side And to my surprise zuko was right there I had not remember not one event that happened last night but I was very comfortable it was warm so I decided to go Back to sleep.I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just decided to go make some tea for myself and check what appa and momo were doing.They were still sleeping so I let them be I let the water heat up along with the mixed herbs.I then started to think 'is zuko gonna end up actually leaving to his uncles tea shop or is he gonna stay with me I hope he does it has been awhile but I can't force him to do anything...'.I got up to check the tea it was finished perfect.it was still pretty early it was still dark too *sigh * to be honest I wonder what Sokka and katara are doing right about now. I sip some of my tea and burn my lip.Then I hear appa wake up I see that momo still asleep so I go and put her on the couch.Then I Decide to go outside and play with appa.we headed to the forest then we both saw a squirrel it came up to me and dropped a stick in front of me.It was looking at me like I was it's mother so I decided to keep it I put him on my hand and carried him back and into the house.I had seen that momo was now awake I decided to make her and the squirrel breakfast. I decided to smash nuts and other herbs together. I gave them fresh water, I also gave Appa water. I watch as they enjoyed their meals it felt nice.I felt so happy it hadn't been like this for years yet I though of this just like yesterday. I then heard zuko wake m up I hadn't check the time but from my guess of the sun I would say it was around 8:30-9 in the morning.I saw zuko walk in with a letter in his hand."morning zuko" "morning aang " he walked up and kissed me on my forehead."I got a letter from Sokka and katara" he smiled.I look at the letter dumbfounded.'I wonder why they hadn't sent a letter to me ? Maybe it was because the just wanted to see how zuko was doing?right? Even if that wouldn't he had been getting letter from them unless they were busy but still? Ah what am I thinking their not like that."AAAANGGG" my thoughts were interrupted with zuko yelling at me trying to get my attention like a child . " sorry zuko spaced out there " "oh that alright but anyway I was trying to tell you that they were going to come visit is that fine with you?" I looked at zuko for a second then at the floor 'I mean he hasn't seen them in a long time so why not ? " yup that's fine with me " I smiled at him and he smiled back." When are they coming ?" "Oh uhm its says the 2 days from now" I stared at zuko and said "AHHH WHY DIDNT YOU TEKK ME EARLIER I NEED TO START FIXING THING AND AND POLISH AND AHHH" I quickly ran to go start cleaning .

(Lust- a drive for sexual friction ) i tried my best to explain if you guys didnt know
I'm also sorry for not updating for almost a year I had a huge writers block 😅 but if you have any questions or requests for me then don't be afraid to ask