Sleepover

I was still in shock by all the news I got today. Hotch let us go home and told us we will discuss the plan tomorrow morning. I asked Spence if I could sleepover, because I just didn't feel like being alone with the whole physco who is obsessed with me and the pregnancy. "You never need to ask if you could stay over.. my house is your house" he answered grabbing my hand to hold it. When we got into the elevator, all i kept thinking about was this baby growing inside of me that is Reid's. Reid must've noticed something was wrong, "What's wrong y/n" he asked. I couldn't tell him in an elevator so I lied "Just thinking about that guy, and how he killed those girls because of me" I said trying my best not to show I was bluffing. He gave me a hug and promised me he will never let anything bad happen to me. We drove to his apartment and got ready for bed. I got into bed and waited for Reid, "C'mon I wanna hold you already" I yelled so Spence could hear me. I heard him start running towards the bed, he jumped into the bed and kissed me. "I've been waiting all day for this" he laughed. We got his computer and started watching Star Trek since that is the only movie we both liked. He put his arm under my head and held me close to him. "Y/N I love you so much you know that right" he said kissing my forehead. "I know baby" I said looking into his eyes. I felt safe next to him... I never wanted him to let go of me. We fell asleep watching the movie and I woke up to the feeling of having to throw up. I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom as quiet as possible, so I wouldn't wake up Reid. After I finished, I looked at the time and woke up Spencer. "Wake up baby we gotta get ready for work" I said with a soft kiss on his forehead. He woke up rubbing his eyes, he turned around and threw me onto the bed. "I got to at least cuddle you before I get up" he said pulling me closer to him. I  smiled staring at him trying to remember this moment forever. "Okay Spence we gotta get ready or we will be late, remember what Hotch said" I told him. He groaned and got up then headed to the kitchen to make some tea. I was getting ready while I felt my head start to hurt. I finished getting ready then went to the bed to lay down for a bit. I must've fallen asleep for a little bit because I woke up to Spencer saying we had to leave. "Y/N come on we have to leave.. I let you sleep while I got ready you looked so comfortable" he said in a soft tone.I got up and we walked down to his car and we drove to the office.

(sorry the story has been a little boring so far, but it is about to get better next chapter promise.