Coffee Date

( This chapter is a little long sorry)

Today was the day I would meet Rivers face to face. Spencer and I woke up at 6:00 so we could get extra time to get ready and everything. "you still wanna do this y/n.." spencer asked. I turned to look at him  "I promise I won't let him take me away from you..I love you Spencer okay" I said trying to calm him down. "I love you too y/n" he walked closer to me and kissed me. We drove to the office and went over the plan again.  "Rossi and I will stay here and watch the security footage with Garcia " Hotch said. "Morgan, JJ, and Prentiss will be parked a few miles down so Rivers won't see them" Hotch added. "Reid will be sitting at a table near y/n... Reid it is important you don't let him see your face" Hotch said with a stern voice. "Got it" spencer replied. "Okay most importantly y/n, when you arrive act as normal as possible.. get a coffee then sit down." Hotch ordered. "Rivers will probably arrive a little late for his safety... okay that is it, wheels up in 30 guys" Hotch said quickly. Everyone got their stuff and got into their SUV's. Morgan, JJ, and Prentiss went in the same, Reid took his own so the unsub wouldn't see us together, then I took my own car. The whole ride I just kept thinking about my promise to Spence. What if something did happen to me, I just can't imagine going through anymore trauma. I arrived at the shop and did exactly what Hotch told me. I was a little nervous but the nerves went away when I saw Spence with his head down sitting at a table close to the back. I smiled then went to sit at a table. I waited for about 10 minutes til someone came at sat at my table. I looked up and recognized him from the photo it was Rivers. I sat up straight and said "Hi...I heard you wanted to see me". River looked into my eyes then started to whisper into my ear. "I know that your not here alone, i've been watching you" he said sounding angry. I suddenly started to get a bad feeling about this. "Tell your little boyfriend over there to come sit with us, and if he says anything to those agents down the block I will kill you" he scowled. I looked to where Spencer was sitting and nodding him to come here but not to say anything into the earpiece. Spencer got up and sat down with us. Rivers pointed to his ear and made a gesture for Reid to take out the earpiece. Spencer hesitated but took it out. Rivers pulled out a gun and pointed towards me under the table. I saw Spencer's jaw clench from fear and anger. I shifted a little bit in my seat because to be honest I was scared for my life and my baby's. "We are going to leave and go somewhere, if any of you try to escape or signal for help I will kill y/n" he said looking around the shop. Spencer and I exchanged looks but agreed with Rivers. We got up and headed behind the building. We got into a car, who I guessed probably wasn't even his. I thought Morgan will hear us and come rescue us but then I remembered Spencer left his earpiece. We got into the car and drove to this big whole building. It was gray but it was a little rusty, I could tell it had been empty for a long time. We got out of the car and River pushed us into the building. When we got inside Rivers started to tie up Spencer, but still had the gun pointed at me. I knew this wasn't going to end well. 

( I'm in school right now so sorry if there is grammar mess ups or incorrect spelling)

p.s next chapters will be intense.