Chapter 20

Warning: EXPLICIT .... carry on..... lmao.

I've only been home for five minutes and I don't have to guess who that was knocking at the door like it was the swat team.

I am not in the mood to trade wits or have a heated debate with nip, because regardless of anything he says to me every time I see India I am going to clock that bitch in the face :)

"I'm coming! Shit!" I stomped my way over to the front door.

"Banging on the door like somebody locked you out! What?" I flung the door open so hard the door stopper below broke of into the wall, but after I saw the anger on nips face I began to back away from the door.

I'm not scared I just needed to be in arms length of something hard or sharp to bust this nigga in the head with if I even thought he was getting ready to lay a hand on me.

'Oh, yeah. This lamp will do. He can try me if he wants to."

"Aye, what the fuck you call yourself doing Lauren?" He slammed the door walking towards me.

"What I call myself doing?" I put my hand on my chest.

"That's what the fuck I said. Don't play that stupid shit." He countered.

"And what this nigga doing buying my daughter a fucking iPad?"

"Why the fuck didn't you ask him!" I shouted.

"Cause I'm asking you." He stated as he approached me.

I grabbed the lamp and snatched the plug out of the wall, but before I could get a good enough grip on it he knocked the lamp out of my hand.

"You better stay the fuck out of my face!"

"Oh you must be fucking that nigga." He said watching my every move.

"Don't worry about who the fuck I'm fucking. You just worry about that bitch whose face you be in every night." I walked away from nip and he grabbed my arm.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled as I smacked his hand away.

"Don't you know you still wear my name round this mothafucka, how the fuck you think that shit looks? You fucking with my brothers homeboy." In the midst of him talking I walked away and he don't like that so he grabbed my arm again firmly.

"I told you not to put your fucking hands on me!" I swung at him with my free arm.

"I know you probably already fucked for it but you gone give that iPad back to that nigga. I don't need him to do a mothafucking thing for Emani." He said pointing at the door.

"Aye, pack my daughter shit up." He said with a hand snap.

"When I go pick MJ up, mani coming back to my house with me."

"I wish I would!" I rolled my eyes at him..

"As long as you're fucking with that bitch, mani is not going back to your house. You better face time her because that's the only way you will see her."

"That's aight, you ain't gotta pack up shit. I can buy her some more clothes. That way you won't have any interruptions while you in here fuc—"

"Miss me with that bullshit. You mad cause of who you think I'm sleeping with while you need to be at home, having a conversation with your girlfriend who said she wanted to shake some manners into your daughter." I verbalized sarcastically.

Nip was halfway to the front door when he turned around and walked back over to where I was standing.

"But did she do it though?" He pointed in my face.