Chapter 32

Y'all idk what happened to the last chapter omg and I forgot what I had wrote !!! I'm so mad rn .

I walked around the kitchen table about seven times. I wasn't nervous, I was just trying to think.

"Samantha sit down. You making me anxious." Jade blurted.

I sat down for two seconds and got back up again. It wasn't intentional, I just can't help it right now.

My mind running any and every which way.

I heard Blacc suck his teeth so I looked up at him.

"Boog go to sleep. Your eyes low as hell." He fussed.

She shook her head.

"I'm fine."

"It's going on 3:30 in the morning, everybody need to be sleep. Our minds will be well charged so we can think of more things we could do." Jade suggested as she got up from the table.

"I'm going downstairs to the cellar. I'll see y'all in the morning." I grabbed my keys, my phone, and a bag of chips.

After a while blacc came downstairs to bring me a blanket but it was already one down here.

I think he just wanted to see what I was doing, to make sure I was going to sleep.

"You alright?" He asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Yea."

"Boog finally went to bed. I knew she was tired, always trying to fight her sleep." I chuckled.

"Right."

He put his head down and rubbed his hand across his head.

"I just don't understand. I mean, I don't know where he could be." I said standing up to look out the window.

"He can't be far. He not going nowhere without telling us where so he can't be far." I said.

"If ma ask you where he at, tell her he went on a business trip." Blacc requested.

"Okay." It was quiet.

"So you and Jade?" I asked changing the subject.

"Nope." I laughed.

"So where she gone sleep at?"

"On the third floor. Where else?"