insects #1

female! reader x insane! iwaizumi

credits ;; micaela( playboyoikawa )

gore prompt ;; insects

music ;; none

꒷꒥꒷꒷꒦

iwaizumi haijme always had a strange liking towards insects. even as a kid, he would catch japanese beetles and keep them together in a jar. eventually, his best friend tooru, would most likely break into the others room and release the beetles back into the out the long grass in the backyard.

still, as a third year soon-to-be graduate, iwaizumi still would collect small jars of japanese beetles. as such, he gently placed another small jar in his shelf hidden in his back closet. he knew it wasn't well hidden, but i didn't need to be. his parents rarely checked up on the boy, and his girlfriend usually just wanted to cuddle and watch movies.

y/n... such a pretty name...

iwaizumi pulled out his phone—still standing in his beetle room—and pressed call on a certain contact.

it rang once. twice. three times.

"mm... hello?" her voice rang out through the phone, seeming tired as though she had just woken up. it was the middle of the afternoon, and the sun had begun its trail down through the valley of the mountains, painting the world a beautiful shade of orange and pink.

"hey, princess," he hummed, slowly walking out of his closet, "what are you up to?"

the line was quiet for a moment, before the girl spoke up, "i just woke up from a nap, but i'm just thinking about you."

a wide smile appears on the boys face as he leaves the closet, and walks over to his bed. he lays down, listening to the girls movements from the other side of the line. his smile appears wider, as he cheeks become sore.

he loved the girl so much. much much more than the jars of beetles he kept hidden, and much more than volleyball.

"so.. since you're thinking about me, how about you come over to mine? my parents aren't home, they're at work today," iwaizumi hummed, letting out an inaudible sigh as the cool sheets hit his bare back.

"ooh~ yea sure i'll be over in a bit! i just need to get dressed-"

"don't. come as you are, babe."

y/n sat in iwaizumi's lap, her back pressed against his as they watched the reruns of godzilla for the hundredth time since they began dating almost a year ago.

as the monster on the flashing screen roared, y/n's phone buzzed from inside her pocket. with a small wiggle of her arm and bum, she fished her phone into her grasp and stared at the screen. iwaizumi looked over her shoulder, glancing at the name of the message.

with a loud groan, y/n opened the message and began to angrily type out a response.

"who is that?" iwaizumi questioned. he wasn't one to question everything the girl did, but with the reaction she gave, he wasn't sure what to think.

"ah, this boy i've been tutoring. he's grown a... you could say he's developed a strong crush for me, despite me telling him multiple times i'm not interested, and i'm dating you."

a bubble of rage floated around iwaizumi's stomach. he nodded and buried his face in y/n's hair, inhaling her calming scent.

the next afternoon, iwaizumi stood beside the classroom in which y/n was found tutoring a rather dumb second year. eventually, y/n stated she needed to leave and dismissed the session for the day.

as she was about to walk out of the classroom, iwaizumi ran to the other side of the small wall divider, out of the way of where the girl would need to walk to get to the front entrance of the school. peeking back into the classroom, iwaizumi saw the boy sitting in the classroom once again, his body lazily placing his belongings into his bag.

without missing a moment, iwaizumi grabbed the jar of beetles he had thrown into his bag and quietly walked into the classroom. he slammed his hand down, knocking the boys face into the wooden table in front of him.

"hey- what the hell!?"

iwaizumi held the jar tightly in his hand, his cold glare digging into the boys face. in under no time, the jar of beetles was opened, and forcefully shoved into the boys face. he released a rather loud yelp, and aggressively tried to pry the jar away from his face, more especially, his mouth that was ever filling with the large insects.

iwaizumi pressed further, causing the boy to lean back into the chair and sob, his hazel eyes filling with salty tears.

"see? now you can't bother my y/n... she's told you multiple times, hasn't she?" iwaizumi questioned, further pressing the jar into the face of the boy. "that she was mine?"

the boy frantically nodded, the legs of his chair pressing into the carpeted flooring.

"then... why keep bothering her, hm?"

the bugs in the jar began lessening—them slowly crawling into and down the wet cavern of the boys mouth. his face began to turn a ghastly pale as the air drained from his lungs, life leaving him ever so slowly.

in a matter of minutes, the jar was mostly empty, spare for one sole beetle. the life had been evaporated from his eyes, which were rolled backwards into his head. his breath was missing, his face pale.

iwaizumi stood, allowing for the sole beetle to fall onto the dark carpet and crawl away.

"then, y/n, your tutoring session is finally over.."

the next morning, the campus had been swamped with officers. iwaizumi and y/n stood, hands cupping their mouths in shock and fear as a stretcher with a blue tarp draped over top was carried from the school.

in the distance, a small scuttling was heard from the pavement lining the garden. there, a small japanese beetle sat, before scurrying into the bushes.

iwaizumi dropped his hand, and gripped y/n's tightly. he squeezed, and she did too.

she was his.

playboyoikawa