bandages #8

Bandages #8

akane_writes_trash

Him and Him Alone

Yandere! Sakusa Kiyoomi X Insane! Reader

A/N: this won't be very long, i'm not good at writing this

"Kiyoomi, Kiyoomi. Kiyoomi." You licked your lips. "Kiyoomi."

Your mouth formed an '0'. "You aren't responding?"

You couldn't see a thing. Bandages were wrapped around your eyes. The same medical ropes were twisted and wrapped around your wrists, squeezing the life out of them.

Saying Sakusa's name gave you just the slightest comfort, since you

Could only rely on him,

Could talk to him and him only

Be with him in general.

Him, and him alone.

You screamed, "Sakusa, Kiyoomi, Kiyoomi!" Tears started to flow, staining your bandages. "Kiyoomi!"

He was the only one there for you.

You crawled around the room, but the bandages you felt covering the stumps of your feet made it a bit difficult to get a grip. The soaked gauze clung to your skin, making you feel uncomfortable.

"He loves me, so he removed my feet, he loves me, he loves me! So I can't ever run away. I was a bad girl. I was bad. I'm sorry for trying to find my parents again, Kiyoomi, please forgive me! Take me back even without my feet." Shrieking the responses Sakusa had trained into you, you slumped against the wall. Well, you thought it was a wall.

You reached up to your face and grabbed the bandage, ripping it off.

"Oh, that's right, I can't...I can't see anymore..." Your hands began to desperately claw at your eyes.

You used to be an artist, a person who could create anything as long as they held a pen. A master of colours. A capturer of scenes. Someone who could describe the world as how they saw it, without words.

But now there was nothing to describe, cotton balls replacing your e/c orbs.

"Kiyoomi. Why did you do this to me?" You trembled slightly.

No response.

"Hahahaha." You let out a breathy chuckle. "Did the Lysol get to him?"

Honestly, the last time you saw yourself, you looked dead - the cotton balls to replace your eyes wouldn't have changed much. Skin had just stretched itself over a slender frame of bones, the cheeks hollowed out, sides curving in. Your hair was matted.

You fiddled with the bandages, idly twisting them and forming a rope of sorts. You missed the days of constantly accidentally poking yourself with the pencils from art class, faking injuries with bright red paint, and painting bandages on your skin.

What's the point of living?

You'd never be able to feel the soft spring grass kiss your feet, or see the bright yet soft pinks of cherry blossoms. You'd never be able to paint what you imagined. Your life had at one point started to fully revolve around Sakusa. What he wanted, what he needed, what he made you to be. And his control had twisted itself into your brain.

You crawled to the right, stopping when you felt a cold thing hit your shin.

Flesh?

You reached forward to touch something.

Hair.

And the only other person in this place...

Sakusa.

You emptied the air from your lungs in a long hard scream that was scratchy and hoarse. When you finished, you fell forward and spat out blood.

Sakusa was dead. The only person who loved you was dead. The person who your life orbited around was dead.

He was dead, he was dead, he was dead, he was dead.

You absentmindedly ran a finger along the long nails of your left hand, mind sparking with realisation. They were sharp.

Hello, Kiyoomi! I've missed you!

So, you stabbed them into your heart.

Dark flooded your senses.

X